Anyone wanna join the Christmas Challenge?

Options

Replies

• jancpayne
    Options
    I'm in. Really need to lose 20lbs. Any support and motivation to keep going is brilliant. X
  • lindsay299
    lindsay299 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Id love to ! I would like to lose 15 lbs by then !
  • ldelahanty1974
    ldelahanty1974 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have to lose another 44 pounds by then, I am averaging about 6 pounds a week, but I am afraid that I will plateau soon. 16 pounds in 3 weeks is a lot! But I am determined to do this! I have another 100 pounds to lose and I need to keep it off. I am not able to take diet supplements or anything so just diet and exercise for me. Wish me luck!
  • ldelahanty1974
    ldelahanty1974 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    A good motivation is to put away a dollar for ever pound a week and then at the end of the term you get to spend it on something like a pedicure or massage or new shirt, etc.
  • jrsfaith
    jrsfaith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! I would like to lose 12 pounds before christmas!
  • SparkyinCanada
    SparkyinCanada Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I've been at this a week and feel very motivated so I hope to lose 15 by Christmas Day.
  • Gottagetfit4me
    Gottagetfit4me Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I NEED a challenge!!! Back at it after almost 2 years of falling back on my unhealthy eating habits and lack of exercise.
    Count me in :-)
  • stormisummer
    Options
    I"m in!!! 15-20 lbs sounds perfect!!!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Here is the group! I was going to add you all individually but the amount who wanted to join grew so fast haha. So lets join in this group and motivate each other!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17468-20lbs-for-christmas
  • LillyPandme
    Options
    I've lost 16 lbs. so far. I'd like to lose 9 by Christmas for an even 25 pounds since I started toward my goal.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
  • Lives2Travel
    Lives2Travel Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I joined the "Lose 15 lbs by Christmas" group a couple weeks ago, but count me in as well. I need all the accountability and support I can get!
  • MissJS1983
    MissJS1983 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Want to lose another 14lbs by Christmas. Would like more but think 14lbs is realistic.
  • TeraTW
    TeraTW Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in for a 15lb goal!
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Im in!! Hoping to lose around 20 lbs by then, since im 155 now, my goal weight by the end of the year is around 130-140 lbs! :-)
  • dianebtc
    dianebtc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Just started recording this week. 15 down by Christmas is doable and the goal I needed. Good luck everyone!:tongue:
  • ainnes1021
    ainnes1021 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Hoping to lose 7 lbs by Christmas.
  • far2gee
    far2gee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i hope to cut at least 20, my goal is 24 before january because its my birthday and i want to give me a reward. i started my diet 4 months ago and it works perfectly fine (i lost about 28 lbs), a little exercise here and there but since two weeks ago i rebound and gained 6 pounds so i'm freaking out rn.. so i cut my calories lower and begin doing 40 minutes of cardio daily now i really hope to lose 20 lbs by december. and best luck for all of you too!!
  • newsharonkay
    newsharonkay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I like the 15 pound goal. What do I need to do to join?
  • sheshe2774
    sheshe2774 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in...my goal will be 10 lbs