Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! :)
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congrats Rach, Charlie is so small and soooo cute!

Just think of all the cute outfits you can get for her! There is a girl in my office building that carries hers around in her purse and she has the cutest outfits for it!

Karen
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late. I am at 172.4 today, up 0.2 :( However considering how this last week has gone, I'm surprised it isn't more
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    AHHH! Completely forgot to weigh in this morning!! Oh well! Felling a little puffy since my run yesterday, anyway...
    Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Congratulations everyone!! Another week well done!!

Rach, that puppy is so cute!!! Congratulations!
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    looking good everyone, well done!
  • abbrarogers
    Options
    Yay! I'm 196 as of yesterday! 4 pounds down 36 more to go! And only 6 more pounds to my first mini goal!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Congrats everyone!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Really stressed out right now ladies.

My bf just got fired (his brother too) and I can't afford to support us both!!! I don't know if he'll qualify for unemployment and right now I can't find anyone that's hiring.

:sad:
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    *Rach- sorry to hear bout that. dont worry everything always works itself out. Thanks for the chart :flowerforyou:

*I start my job on friday. I havent worked in over a year so im nervous. Im so happy i got a job now tho cause now me, my sons father & our son can get our own place pretty soon. :happy: :love:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    What does he do, Rach?

The puppy is adorable!! We have a chihuahua/min pin mix and a border collie/black lab mix. Apollo and Ares. Ares is our son's future service dog. He'll be at home of course but when he's not wearing his cochlear's he'll be able to tell him when the phone rings or the door bell or if the fire alarm was to go off. Just simple stuff like that. :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    What does he do, Rach?

The puppy is adorable!! We have a chihuahua/min pin mix and a border collie/black lab mix. Apollo and Ares. Ares is our son's future service dog. He'll be at home of course but when he's not wearing his cochlear's he'll be able to tell him when the phone rings or the door bell or if the fire alarm was to go off. Just simple stuff like that. :)

He was working at a Quicklane oil change/tire place. He haaated it!! So getting fired was probably good, it's just bad timing.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    So sorry Rach, I hope he finds something quick. I know all too well about that situation. My hubby is union and when the job is complete (similar to construction) then it's on the bench he goes til something comes up. I was out of work for 11 months and he was laid off for 6 out of those 11..it was very hard. I found a temp job for a month and then he was called on a job that lasted 2 weeks..once he's not an apprentice, it should get more stable as many will start retiring soon and then he'll take one of their places, but until then, it's always up in the air. Hang in there chicky, it will get better.
  • rahrahretro
    Options
    I suppose I should introduce myself since you guys have been here for weeks!
    I'm casey. I'm 24 and live in TN.. I have 3 kids.. 2 are mine and 1 is my step son.
    Today I did well.. hopefully I'll continue to keep up the will power.

I have a job interview Wednesday at Sephora.. its part time but I also have a business of my own..
    I worked for MAC for 2 years so hopefully that gives me a one up on everyone else haha.

Hope everyone is having a good evening!
  • js775219
    Options
    Sorry Rach, I know it seems like it sucks, but everything happens for a reason; I'm sure he'll find something else. he should go ahead and file for UE anyway and go from there. Also, that puppy is so stickin' cute!

Anyway, tell me why I had a freakin' 100--calorie lunch?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!? It was good but not worth over 1000 calories AT ALL. I don't know what happened, I feel like a failure!

ALSO, during bootcamp, I got sick and had to pretty much stop halfway through, so I only got in about 25-30 minutes of a good workout and MFP just re-adjusted my calorie goals so it's lower. I don't know if I could maintain lower calories, but I'm gonna die tryin' that 241 looked so good yesterday that by thsi time next week, I want to see 239 at least!
  • dvlpup69
    Options
    Great job ladies!!!! you are truly awesome :flowerforyou:
    I can't wait to hit my second 10 lb loss almost there
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Okay the chart should update sometime tonight. When you see -57.9 for the total we lost this week, you'll be seeing the most up to date version.
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Rach - Congrats on the puppy, and I am so sorry about the BF. That really sucks, but maybe a better job will come out of this..

Great job last week everyone. Here's to a better one!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have to do a little cheer.
    We managed to get my son's surgery scheduled for November 24th, a pre-op on November 3rd, his birthday is the 12th, party the 13th, surgery and then his post op is the 10th and he should be activated by Christmas! :)

Maybe I should explain: My son was born with profound bilateral sensorineural hearing loss. In other words, he's completely Deaf. He is getting cochlear implants on the 24th and once they are activated he will be able to hear for the first time. :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I have to do a little cheer.
    We managed to get my son's surgery scheduled for November 24th, a pre-op on November 3rd, his birthday is the 12th, party the 13th, surgery and then his post op is the 10th and he should be activated by Christmas! :)

Maybe I should explain: My son was born with profound bilateral sensorineural hearing loss. In other words, he's completely Deaf. He is getting cochlear implants on the 24th and once they are activated he will be able to hear for the first time. :)

Wow!! What an amazing Christmas present!! :heart:
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    That's wonderful, Jaspersmommy! I had a friend in high school with cochlear implants. They helped her out quite a bit.