T25

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had to do a 2 hr workout for another challenge. I chose a 1 hr speed walk on the TM, 45 minutes of a mixture of all the weightlifting of GAMMA and 15 minutes of the cardio moves from SPEED 3.0! My glutes were VERY sore today but I rode bike for 6 miles and did SPEED 3.0!!!

Keep the FOCUS everyone!!!!
  • sandeerah
    Options

Congrats to you!! I really enjoyed Ript circuit in Beta also!! I always feel the same way on my days off also. I am actually excited to get back to it Monday mornings. Do you plan to do Gamma next? I am just starting week 2 and I love it!

Yup, I plan on doing Gamma for sure.

Vhuber, you are a machine! A 2hr workout, impressive.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had to do a 2 hr workout for another challenge. I chose a 1 hr speed walk on the TM, 45 minutes of a mixture of all the weightlifting of GAMMA and 15 minutes of the cardio moves from SPEED 3.0! My glutes were VERY sore today but I rode bike for 6 miles and did SPEED 3.0!!!

Keep the FOCUS everyone!!!!

Awesome job!! Your workouts are always motivating!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options

Congrats to you!! I really enjoyed Ript circuit in Beta also!! I always feel the same way on my days off also. I am actually excited to get back to it Monday mornings. Do you plan to do Gamma next? I am just starting week 2 and I love it!

Yup, I plan on doing Gamma for sure.

Vhuber, you are a machine! A 2hr workout, impressive.

Awesome, you'll love it!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Week 2 day 2 Gamma Extreme Circuit Done! I am loving the calorie burn I am seeing with Gamma. Today was 316 calories in 28 min. I love extreme circuit. I even curse less toward the burped/plank moves than normal :)
  • jderry75
    jderry75 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 2 Gamma Extreme Circuit Done! I am loving the calorie burn I am seeing with Gamma. Today was 316 calories in 28 min. I love extreme circuit. I even curse less toward the burped/plank moves than normal :)

What Heart Rate monitor are you using? I'm looking into different ones and not sure which one to buy? I'm in my first week of T25 and loving it so far!
  • jderry75
    jderry75 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

What Heart Rate monitor are you using? I'm looking into different ones and not sure which one to buy? I'm in my first week of T25 and loving it so far!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options

I am using a Garmin FR60. Congrats on your first week of T25, it's great isn't it :)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new T25ers!! You are going to love it! I have to say I like GAMMA the very best!!!

My fitness today was a 5 a.m. bike ride for 6 miles, when I got off work I took my furries for a 3 mile fast walk, did a 10 minute HIIT workout and then did T25's Rip' T UP! Plus 100 Core Reps!!! It was a good day!!!
  • elpozo
    elpozo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Joining in :smile: Will be done with Slim in 6 this week and will continue on to T25 next week :laugh: Just looking to tone up and get rid of the belly fat :smile:

Any tips for before I start? :happy:
  • sandeerah
    Options
    Welcome to all the new T25ers!! You are going to love it! I have to say I like GAMMA the very best!!!

My fitness today was a 5 a.m. bike ride for 6 miles, when I got off work I took my furries for a 3 mile fast walk, did a 10 minute HIIT workout and then did T25's Rip' T UP! Plus 100 Core Reps!!! It was a good day!!!

Sounds great. I liked Alpha, I am loving Beta, and now I cant wait to get to Gamma! I did my first day of week 4. Ript Circuit... darn it, I still cant do regular push ups, I am still on the modified ones. But it is a definite improvement. I could barely do even 8 modified at the start of this program!

Sandra
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Mine is on order and I can't wait for it to get here. Newbie question- sorry if this has been asked....

Does anyone switch the double friday with the Sat rest day? IE, follow exactly M-thur, rest day on Friday, then double workout on Saturday. My Fridays are a little crazy, and Saturday generally allows for more workout time. Wondering if anyone else does this?

Thanks
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Mine is on order and I can't wait for it to get here. Newbie question- sorry if this has been asked....

Does anyone switch the double friday with the Sat rest day? IE, follow exactly M-thur, rest day on Friday, then double workout on Saturday. My Fridays are a little crazy, and Saturday generally allows for more workout time. Wondering if anyone else does this?

Thanks

I've done it before when I have to (I doubled workouts today since I wasn't feeling well yesterday, in fact). I think Saturday is better than not getting the double workout in, but try it according to the schedule, too and see what happens for you!
  • sandeerah
    Options
    My workouts go from Wednesday - Sunday with Monday and Tuesdays off. I still do my double up on Friday though as I just have more time on that day.
  • dietka975
    dietka975 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Does the focus T25 have a lot of jumping?
  • kawaiinekochi
    kawaiinekochi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Focus T25 have some jumping. I am still on my third week with the Alpha phase and there is jumping in some of the routines. If you don't want to jump, there is a modifier (Tanya!) who shows what could be done in place of jumping.
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    I'm finishing week 11 of T25. I'm on the Gamma phase :)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Glad to see so many new faces joining in :smile: Good luck to you all in your T25 journey. Yesterday was Gamma Speed 3.0 for me, my nemesis lol. All of the burpee's in this one kill me but it feels great at the same time. Today's workout has to be pushed to the evening due to an early work meeting. Have a good one everyone!
  • cuspofqueens
    Options
    YOU GUISE!

I just had my first ab intervals workout (alpha phase, natch!) and I about DIED. I've been following Tanya the entire time, but I could barely keep up with half of her modifications today. I tried to do it the best I could but the ones where I had to lean back and let my abs keep me up killed me especially. :(

Did any of you start with super weak abs/a significant tummy? Does it get better??!

I'm not an exerciser at all, I've never been 'fit' or 'athletic' but my fitness goal is to get to the point where I can do insanity and then ultimately P90x.

Please tell me it gets better! I'm about to cry, I'm so discouraged. I know that everybody has to start somewhere, and this is my 'somewhere' but it would really help if I knew someone else had been 'here', you know?

Any advice/words of wisdom would be super helpful. :)
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    It will get better!!! The more you do it and realize.... "hey! i held this five seconds longer than last time!" it's small things like that and then..... eventually you will be like "what a breeze!" :) i started out that way with cardio abs in insanity!