For GUYS only . That take weight lifting seriously ...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    ^^ I got one word for ya. Moose knuckle. wait.. that's two. whateves. Do it!!! take pics
  • Fatman_Fitness
    Options
    It sounds like you're a beginner op. You shouldn't be doing a bro split, in fact no natural weight lifter should be doing a bro split unless you're using illegal drugs and wanting to be a competition bodybuilder or power lifter. Split routine workouts only became a thing in the 80's when the bodybuilding sport got saturated with all the illegal drugs it has now.

I'd recommend a full body 3x a week 5x5 workout. You can do Starting Strength, StrongLifts 5x5, All Pro's, Juggernaut TV's 5x5(youtube), etc.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I want a cheese sammich.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    I'm just a girl, so I have nothing to add to the conversation. But maybe one of these big strong men will load the plates onto a bar for me ...
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you're a beginner op. You shouldn't be doing a bro split, in fact no natural weight lifter should be doing a bro split unless you're using illegal drugs and wanting to be a competition bodybuilder or power lifter. Split routine workouts only became a thing in the 80's when the bodybuilding sport got saturated with all the illegal drugs it has now.

I'd recommend a full body 3x a week 5x5 workout. You can do Starting Strength, StrongLifts 5x5, All Pro's, Juggernaut TV's 5x5(youtube), etc.

iOBk4rt.gif
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I swear it makes me want to compare biceps with him. I hope I'm not the only one feeling that :D:D

I am pretty sure mine are bigger :p and if not- I KNOW I can DL him as well.

GIGGLE>

To bad he doesn't know women train the same as men... you know- because we seriously lift too- lift sammishes- and beer... and their feet to dust the coffee table.

What sort of nonsense do I need to spew to compare biceps with women? That sounds fun.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Replying because: I'm a woman who lifts and am not supposed to...

I follow a 4 day split on 5/3/1 and work related muscle groups after my 'big lifts':
    -Bench
    -DL
    -OHP
    -Squat

I'd advise not doing full body every day but working certain muscle groups (push/pull, or do upper/lower, etc.) so that your muscles have enough time (I'd say at least 48 hours) to recover.
    if all you womenthink u have good routines you should of took your 2 minutes of typing to possst them and MAKE me see them.. Instead of using those two minutes to complain . if U guys are so prideful and confident in your routine you shuld have just posted them anyway like this lady did. Even though i didnt want to see them . I would much rather see ur routine than ur complaing . Geez

Lmao, kid, stop digging yourself deeper into a hole, I bet some of these ladies use your max as a warm-up.
    Doubt it .

022408dig_a_hole.gif
  • progressnotperfection84
    Options
    Hell hath no fury like a woman who lifts. Looks like the OP is looking to get certain parts of his anatomy loped off and handed back to him in a baby food jar.
  • Immerito
    Immerito Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    In to watch the OP get internet B@!3# Slapped! Bahahaha..... OP you would be wise to edit your original post and make this about advice from any serious lifters.... I can tell you I have just as many woman on my friends list that know as much if not more than the guys..... Best of Luck

This.