Anyone wanna join the Christmas Challenge?

Options

Replies

• ksteinbeiser1
    ksteinbeiser1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I dont have goal for christmas...but ill be home on leave in january it will have been over 6 months since ive seen my husband, hes already down 40lbs and me 15...so it would be great if i could lose 15 more by then! So im in just my goal will be for Jan 7 not christmas!
  • 85M1nted
    Options
    Me too!
    I'm hoping to loose 10lbs by then. Lifting and eating clean should get me within reach.
    Could youse some pals
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I dont have goal for christmas...but ill be home on leave in january it will have been over 6 months since ive seen my husband, hes already down 40lbs and me 15...so it would be great if i could lose 15 more by then! So im in just my goal will be for Jan 7 not christmas!

bless you and yours, and thank you for your service. What branch are you in?
    I hope you reach your goal and have a joyous reunion!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I want to lose 13 before Christmas to meet my goal of 100lbs lost! :) 15 would be a bonus & loved. I have probably about 25 to go. Lets do this!
  • ycstephens
    Options
    I'll join. I'd like to lose 10 by Christmas.
  • 07JKGirl
    Options
    I'm in, 15 to 20 down by Christmas sounds great!
  • pettifalou
    Options
    I'm in! I'm new on here and have just started my journey after trying every fad diet over the years and only ending up bigger rather than slimmer. Now I'm going for good old eat less move more and I'm looking for people who are on the same boat to help me along the way! Feel free to add me guys! 15lbs sounds like a perfect goal by Christmas! Let's do it!! ????????
  • Ladynole_1
    Ladynole_1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your challenge. My goal is to lose 20 lbs. by January 12, 2014. This has been a year of pitfalls and I have gained weight due to them. I am going to take control of my body and say goodbye to this extra weight. This challenge will definitely help keep me motivated. Thank you.

:smile:
  • SarahBud2
    SarahBud2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal is 5 by Dec. 22. That is one per week…ready, set, go!
  • carolynmichel
    Options
    ME! 10kg must go! Sick of not fitting in my jeans!
  • eatzntravel
    eatzntravel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in for a Christmas Challenge! I'd like to get close to 10lbs gone by then.
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I want to!!!!
    I can be realistic and set the 15 pounds and shoot for 20 :)
  • hupperwv
    Options
    I am in. I am new today and would love to loose 10 pounds by Christmas. I have started going to a gym and working out so let's hope this is attainable. I have told myself I can do this.
  • littlemissmetal84
    Options
    I'm in Im hoping for 10lb at least hopefully more but christmas is only 6 weeks away.. i dont loose weight very fast.
  • fitmiss581
    fitmiss581 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I need to lose no less than 10lbs but 15-20 would be better but not sure my body will cooperate.. it's acting like I'm in my fifties.. oh wait.. I am ;)
  • Tapilo
    Tapilo Posts: 14
    Options
    I want lto lose 5 kg before christmas, hopefully more, but realistically 3. Lets all do our best! :) feel free to add me by the way
  • loved2032
    Options
    15 lbs nice goal to reach by Christmas
  • skyslady1
    skyslady1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This will be a great start. I'm restarting my weight loss journey after falling off for the last 5 months and I need to take off the 15lbs I put back on. I am going to be walking and eating clean and drinking lots and lots of water.
  • bmg1412
    Options
    I would like to join! I have gained sooo much this year, eek, I have 25lbs to lose. Realistically I am hoping for 10-15 by Christmas, fingers crossed!

Any tips?!
  • mdawn1253
    mdawn1253 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

CW:198
    GW: 125

Christmas Weight: 183

Any tips/secrets please share! I'm just starting out and looking for motivational buddies. Add me if you want.