How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    possibly a photo shoot and definitely a sexy little black dress!!
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Sexy pictures for the hubby and a yummy dinner that I normally will never eat again :wink:

We bought a Go Pro :smokin: :wink:
  • Pickachoo1
    Pickachoo1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful and fun question!

Well, what I'm going to do is prepare myself for people asking me "how'd you lose the weight" and/or if/when I get compliments on how well I look, what I'm going to do is make this a "ministry" of sorts. I'm going to BRAG on and praise the Lord for giving me His Wisdom, Strength, to do what it takes/took to get down to size. I'm going to Praise Him profusely for providing the money & foods and exercise/weight lifting equipment to help me lose and tone. I'm going to be ready, willing and able to help any and all those who ASK me. I'm NOT going to "volunteer" this info, ONLY if/when I'm asked. So excited to do this. Also, I am waiting with baited breath to be able to post my success story here on Mfp too!!!

As for other things...my only wants and desires in this world is to get closer to The Lord and to get this blasted fat and flab off of my body by being "renewed" in the spirit of my hardhearted mind and present my body as a "living sacrifice" to The Lord DAILY. This "may" sound strange, weird, odd and "religious"...but that's is how I'm going to celebrate as and when I make my goal. :drinker: :smooched: :drinker:

Love your reply!!! It's only by His awesomeness that anything wonderful is accomplished! Great way to celebrate :wink:
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Boudoir photo shoot! I had planned on doing this for my boyfriend, but now that I'm single, shoot, I'm only going to be 25 once and someday I'll be 80 and wrinkled and I want proof that once upon a time I was a smokin hot hottie ;)
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hookers and Blow.

HAHA! This too
  • Greywalk
    Greywalk Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Sports massage
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm already celebrating. For me there is no final goal. As I am losing weight I am also working on trying to strengthen what I have left. Every week is a new goal for me. Different goals at the gym. Being able to go just a little farther today. I know it sounds cheesy. I know about what my goal weight is but I am also tracking my body fat(I didn't start out doing this) and my BMI. My wife bought me some smaller clothes a bit ago and I am fitting in them now. I just went through clothing I had which I am swimming in so now I have tons of empty hangers and a huge donation for ARC! Little celebrations along the way. My reward will be feeling better and better about myself. My ultimate reward is my health. :bigsmile:

awesome!
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    Going to a Walmart out of town in some Daisy Dukes!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Have you never seen peopleofwalmart.com? There's definitely no need to wait until you're at goal to do that.

I don't have a particular plan... but then I have no real number I'm particularly aiming for.

You are so right... too funny :laugh:
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I did a little of this...

tumblr_l7qse5wJZ31qaqggd.gif

Love this! LOL..

We are planning on going to Hawaii next winter, so I would like to wear a two piece bathing suit with no cover up when walking on the beach. Maybe I will do this dance on the beach in my two piece w/ no cover up! ;)
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    Once I'm at my goal weight and have gained some nice muscle tone I want to buy a ridiculously skimpy top that I would never normally wear. One of those midriff exposing sleeveless crop tops, maybe with an open back :p I'm sure I'll never wear it outside of the house, but I will look dang good in it!

LOL!!! Love it!
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    meh at 50lbs i didnt notice it, at 100lbs i bought new clothes to celebrate, at 150lbs I made a youtube channel, so yeh I celebrate by not celebrating it. The way I look at it its not about where I came from as much as where I am going. Its almost like setting a goal and achieving it then setting a new goal that completely eclipses the previous goal and you achieve that one too. After a while you achieve so many of them you begin to loose count and all that matters is not stopping cause too much good is coming out of it. I hope that makes sense =/ My words are a bit jumbly today but hopefully you guys can decipher that one.

That being said, if you want to throw a party to celebrate your weight loss then I WANNA GOOOO!!!! T_T

Cheers,

Tof
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Met my goal last week! This weekend I'm going to run my first 10k then go have a glorious steak dinner!
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    I will go on shopping trip to London ( I live in Iceland) and im gonna get me some new tits =)

Oh My... Well there you go... :drinker:
  • 87monkey
    87monkey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    weeeell I love hiking (aha even at my chunky state) so I would love to hike the pacific crest trail with my boyfriend....we have been sorta day dreaming about it lately so that would be a great good job to myself gift :)
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Already at goal. I left for work feeling like I had accomplished something bigger than anything I had previously done because when I started I truly never thought I would be able to lose (old and set in my ways).

It improved my self-confidence, what more could I ask for? Maintaining for 5 months now. Life is good!
  • JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Shopping Spree
    Start my back piece
    Boudoir Photo shoot
    EPIC CHEAT MEAL :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • craigbethluft
    craigbethluft Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Jumping out of a plane! Hopefully in February!
  • 80sFanatic88
    80sFanatic88 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Finally go to the 80s night at that club nearby and dance all night. :happy:
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    A public strip tease to share the glory of my new body with the world.

I love it!!!
    Great transformation... :drinker:
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Thinking of a tattoo that will represent my accomplishment, but hubby doesn't like tattoos so who knows, would love a cruise but having to take care of my parents and my hubby being sick that's not going to happen. So I don't know yet, but the tattoo is looking like my best option.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!