How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• Pickachoo1
    Pickachoo1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thinking of a tattoo that will represent my accomplishment, but hubby doesn't like tattoos so who knows, would love a cruise but having to take care of my parents and my hubby being sick that's not going to happen. So I don't know yet, but the tattoo is looking like my best option.

Awesome weight loss... :flowerforyou:
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Set a new goal (could be fitness related, instead of weight related)
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    First I'll do this:
    20fcrb.jpg

And then I'll probably buy a crapload of liqueur filled chocolate.

Too funny... I can't take it!!!! I fall out my chair on stuff like this... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Thinking of a tattoo that will represent my accomplishment, but hubby doesn't like tattoos so who knows, would love a cruise but having to take care of my parents and my hubby being sick that's not going to happen. So I don't know yet, but the tattoo is looking like my best option.

Awesome weight loss... :flowerforyou:

• Pickachoo1
    Options
    I'm going to accidentally run into all of my ex boyfriends and act like I'm stuck up!! lol

Nice!
  • kfelton1226
    kfelton1226 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm planning my first ever tattoo (at 43) for late next summer. I should be reasonably close to goal at that point. Might make it a girls day with my daughters since both of them have talked about getting tattoos. Should be a lot of fun.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    hmmmm, plastic surgery to reduce and lift the girls back up, and nip/tuck anything that looks too horrendous.
    Then wear a 2 piece in public. Just once. Unless I look really hot, then maybe more than once.

Maybe some boudoir shots for my hubby.

Then buy a Corvette! JK, kinda.

hahaha love it, they would have to nip and tuck to much for me to even consider that
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    Of course new clothes, fun! But, my biggest celebration will be a Kidney transplant... yep... can't wait! I'll make that goal for sure, just started the journey...:bigsmile:

Looking forward to that transplant day for you!!!! Celebrate now... cause it's coming!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'll celebrate by discovering how to mantain. :(
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I will probably get a bikini to show off that tattoo I've wanted since I was 18. My Hubby is adamant I WILL NOT be getting it, but it's my body, and I WILL get it. He can either like it or lump it. :happy:
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Laser hair removal. I am too self conscious to do it at my weight now.
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    There will be lots of pictures. Naked and / or wearing not much at all. I'll look for opportunties to rip the shirt off every chance I get. People will prob get disgusted with it but I figure if you've worked hard to accomplish something you deserve to show it off.

Can I get on the mailing list for some of those...lol

Seriously though I am going to get a side tatoo because those are sexy as hell and maybe some daisy dukes myself :)
  • tonynguyen75
    tonynguyen75 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Binge eat for 5 months.
  • ummyasminah
    ummyasminah Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I want to run a marathon...then shop till I drop!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Vacation outside of the U.S.A., since I have been on vacation to many places here...but I would like to go to Europe, Australia, Japan....somewhere else, lol. =P Also, most likely a breast lift.

The daisies idea is a great one, too, though....

edit: yes, side tattoos are hot. I might get a backpiece...which will be my first tat ever.
  • DeterminedToLoseIt02
    Options
    I'm gonna treat myself to all the clothes I've never allowed myself to wear including that bikini!
  • ErinMLB
    ErinMLB Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    pin up style photos. :)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I'll celebrate by discovering how to mantain. :(

That's what I'm trying to do now. Weird trying to get used to eating more calories every day!
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I love newLIFEstyle4me's idea! And it seems there are a LOT of tattoos in the making.

My ideas are a bit less extreme. I want to buy new flattering scrubs, a really sleek polka dot knee high dress... And take up swing dancing and Aikido classes. I've always wanted to do both, but am too embarrassed with all this flab hanging off me. I'm so excited for this!

Oh, but the first thing before I do anything else will be to sit on the floor, pull my knees up to my chin, wrap my arms around my legs, lay my head on my knees, and relish the idea that I will still be about to breathe while in this pose. I've always wanted to do this pose, but my stomach has gotten in the way since I was a child.

I won't be eating to celebrate though. I'm doing this thing where I'm attempting not to use food for comfort or celebration. Emotional eating has been my downfall for years now and I don't want to kick start bad habits again. Good times all around though! ^_^

76lbs to go for me! WooT!
  • Redhead_23
    Options
    New clothes! Lots and lots of new clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!