-181 pounds 4 pounds from goal

Options

Replies

• determined4ever
    Options
    What a great accomplishment....very proud of you! Lots of hard work and dedication for sure! Cheering you on towards your goal! You can do it.....keep up the hard work!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!
  • Wants2bethin
    Options
    You are aweome! Thanks soo much for posting wow!!!!
  • sereney
    sereney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great Job. All I could say was WOW!!!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful inspiration you are! God bless you. Please continue to take special care of yourself even after you reach goal! There is only one you. :wink:
  • dwgirl140
    Options
    You look incredible. You are truly an inspiration to all of us who struggle.:heart::heart:
  • sheaz85
    sheaz85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! What an inspiration!:happy:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look Amazing! :bigsmile:
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Well you are just stunning! CONGRATS on your success!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing, can I have your autograph! You really inspire me, thank you.
  • queenofdisney
    Options
    Wow this is so inspirational to read. From my highest weight, I had probably 175lbs to lose, and I can say that I've lost (and kept off) 70lbs. But this is just what I need to hear to kick me back into gear. Congratulations to you!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    you rock. Do you know you have just about lost a Me? I am 190 lbs. That is totaly amazing. See you in two months when you hit that last goal. :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    you totally rock!! I am so happy for you - I got tears in my eyes!! Congratulations!! :happy: :drinker: :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Tami. You are an inspiration. I know WHY you posted this....it is just like you to encourage others with your own journey

Proud to know you :flowerforyou:
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! You are a rock star!!! Your story is inspirational to me and i'm sure countless others! Taking it off in 2 years doing it the way you did is excellent. I am just getting in the mind frame of slow and steady wins the race! Again WOW!!! and Congratulations!!
  • mizzjessie
    Options
    That is amazing!! You look awesome!! Congratulations on your success!!! I am new to MFP. I did WW before and lost 60lbs but gained it back and then some. So far MFP seems to be working well for me and easy to follow. I have my first weigh in on Tuesday. Can I ask how long you workout? I am doing about 20 min a day and have done 3 days so far this week.

I workout about 10 hours a week, I average 2 hours a day, 5 days a week. I say " average" cause that is how it turns out, 2 nights a week I work out anywhere from 2-3 hours, the other 3 days 1-2 hours.
    ALOT....

Wow that is a lot! Is that how much you were working out when you started MFP?
  • Deebo958
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! What an amazing story and photos. Thanks for sharing. You just increased my confidence and determination 10 fold!!
  • Want2bHealthE
    Want2bHealthE Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Well done! I don't have anything to new to add that hasn't already been written above, but I wanted to tell you that you are truly an inspiration and I now I will be checking back on this post whenever I need motivation :) Thank you so much for sharing your story and photos!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! You look awesome!! Congratulations on your success!!! I am new to MFP. I did WW before and lost 60lbs but gained it back and then some. So far MFP seems to be working well for me and easy to follow. I have my first weigh in on Tuesday. Can I ask how long you workout? I am doing about 20 min a day and have done 3 days so far this week.

I workout about 10 hours a week, I average 2 hours a day, 5 days a week. I say " average" cause that is how it turns out, 2 nights a week I work out anywhere from 2-3 hours, the other 3 days 1-2 hours.
    ALOT....

About half that much when I first started. I never saw the point of driving all the way to the gym for 20 minutes on the treadmill, I always stayed at least 1 hour. :)
  • mizzjessie
    Options

ALOT....

About half that much when I first started. I never saw the point of driving all the way to the gym for 20 minutes on the treadmill, I always stayed at least 1 hour. :)

Thanks again for answering my questions. You look amazing!!! Congratulations again on your huge success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!