-181 pounds 4 pounds from goal

Options

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Tami. You are an inspiration. I know WHY you posted this....it is just like you to encourage others with your own journey

Proud to know you :flowerforyou:
    thanks jeannie. I feel the same way about you :)
  • dbrady102
    dbrady102 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU! I love seeing the before and after pictures. You are so inspirational to me. I still have a long way to go but I love seeing this. It's like you said in your response to one of the posts on here. The time is going to pass anyway so why not try to improve yourself and feel healthier while it does? I get so upset with myself sometimes when I think of all the years I lost - fist by getting to the size I am and secondly staying that size for so long. I'm learning to look forward to feeling better everyday instead of dwelling on the past. Congratulations on your success, you truly look amazing!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    You look great!! Absolutely amazing and what an inspiration!
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    OMG WOW!!!! You look awesome.... Congrats on the hard work...
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You Rock!!! :wink:
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!
    What an awesome inspiration you are!!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You did a fantastic job. You look so cute, I just love it! Congratulations!!:happy:
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    WOW! what a great success. You are really inspiring.

:flowerforyou:
  • redtulips
    redtulips Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :love: amazing ,amazing , you are such an inspiration.
    but i have a question : do you have saggy skin??
    iam just starting my journey and soo worried about saggy skin. bravooo again
  • tater8589
    Options
    WOW!! You look AMAZING, Congrats :):drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • BeesKnees123
    Options
    WOW! You are such an inspiration. WOW!
  • mrocka
    mrocka Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    omg you look amazing!!! Such an inspiration!!! Congrats & thanks for sharing
    people like you let me know it is possible!!!
  • rautaty
    rautaty Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You, did a great job! Congrats. This site is an amazing weight loss tool!
  • shannie_134
    Options
    Tami
    Congratulations,you look amazing,love the range of photos,looking forward to final photo:flowerforyou:
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am absolutely speechless and inspired. You look like a completely different person - and the second version is even more gorgeous and most importantly HAPPY and excited! Well well done - you are an inspiration for all! x
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ******Just amazing!********

You look fabulous! Thank you for sharing your story with us. Whether our goal is 10lbs or 100lbs or more...it tough to look down the whinding road and see where we want to be **we know where we want to be!!!**. But sometimes we hit the bumps in the road that take us off our path. But as long as we stay focused and look ahead we will get where we are going! And you my friend are just about there! so with a success story as grand as yours...it encourages us to continue our own path!

You can and will do it!!!!!

Goaliema
  • Linda_10
    Linda_10 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You are truly an insperation!! Thank you so much for sharing your story. I've just started my journey a month ago,
    and you've helped me more than you know.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    :love: amazing ,amazing , you are such an inspiration.
    but i have a question : do you have saggy skin??
    iam just starting my journey and soo worried about saggy skin. bravooo again

Yes I do have loose skin. I have done everything they way they suggest. Lose slowly , drink lots of wateer, use weights in my exercising, I have lots of muscle, but lots of skin too. It had been stretched out for 20 years, I had to expect it.
    But, its better than fat filled skin :)
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Truly inspiring!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing!!! I love it!!! I can't wait to get that feeling.....2 years from now, lol!!! You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!