"No woman should ever lift more than 3lbs"

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    In for no more grocery shopping and house work.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Ironic that the average human brain weighs 3 lbs. Apparently that was too much for her to carry around.
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Your first mistake was watching Piers Morgan!
  • skamnorth
    Options
    How antiquated.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Ironic that the average human brain weighs 3 lbs. Apparently that was too much for her to carry around.

Hah, that made me snicker!

What a dummy. I think I'll stick to picking up my kids AND lifting heavy. I'll gladly give up the laundry basket, bags of groceries, and all that business though if she wants to hire me some help!
  • Alehmer
    Alehmer Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You can sell a hell of a lot to people if you promise a lot of returns for little effort. This is just a "get rich quick" scheme but for fitness.

Yeah, she's soooo gross.... um wait a minute.... check that... strong, beautiful, and feminine
    marilou_dozois-prevost1.jpg
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options

Hahaha...that's awesome! :laugh:

Wonder if I need to go meander down to the ER this morning. I must be injured...I repeatedly lifted 56.6 times that last night. Am I going to be ok?
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    How are us poor women supposed to carry babies and sammiches at the same time? Sigh.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I think Gwyneth and Tracy both follow the business plan of "If you can't generate buzz by being smart, talented or interesting, do so by being a loud-mouthed moron." I think Gwyneth is Most Hated Celebrity for 2013. If there was a list for trainers, I think Tracy would top it.
  • latewinter
    Options
    oh wow some people never fail to amaze me in their stupidity. What the hell does she know about anything. i lift more than that in my sleep
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    god. the stupid.

I wan't to live in this magical world that she lives in where NOTHING weighs more than 3 lbs. Seriously- everything I pick up including my lunch box for the day weighs more than that.

Try studying engineering in college... seriously- ask me how big my bag was for a 4 class day.

what a fricking twatwaffle.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options

HAHAHA! Love this
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    "...because it won't get you the body you want

I'm pretty pleased with the body I've gotten from heavy lifting. Instead of angles, I have curves (firm ones) all over the place.

Aside from that, I like being strong enough to do things that most women my size cannot do without help. As Rippetoe says, strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful, in general.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    lest her uterus falls out and her testosterone levels skyrocket so high that she starts to grow **** and balls as well as a 5 o'clock shadow . . . at 9 am.

****, that reminds me I need to go for my mid morning shave . . .
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I must be so fragile. . .
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    In for no more grocery shopping and house work.

Mirin squat form.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    So according to them I shouldn't be lifting my laundry hamper full of kids clothes,or a heavy skillet onto the stove.

However shall I explain to my husband and kids that housework might cause me serious injury....

Seriously? I have no idea how she can spin such rubbish.
  • melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    what a fricking twatwaffle.

Holy crap, that is the funniest word I've learned in, well, ever! You seriously just made my day. :bigsmile:
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Michael-Scott-Failing-to-Hold-In-Laughter.gif
  • Smamfa
    Smamfa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    What a load of cr@p! (Although the not being able to do housework sounds good;)LOL)