finish the sentance....start a new sentance

Replies

• If you _love me__and walk over _here____ you can hear_my heart beating_.

It all began one day at _______ and that's when I _____ over you.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    It all began one day at _work_ and that's when I _knew I was_ over you.

I gave you _______________ you took and never _________________.
  • I gave you __money__ you took and never the goods_.

Watch out for ______ because he's a __________ in ___________.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Watch out for _the crossing guard_ because he's a _major pain __ in _the crosswalk_.

When I am ___________ I like to _______ and then _____ but never in public.
  • When I am __with my girl,__ I like to____ nibble her neck_____ and then___ do unmentionables, ___ but never in public.

Create a _____________ by clicking the __________under the__________ or by__________.
  • I wrote that last one in Zebraheads Point of View....
    since no one is playing, I'll go again!

Create a ___ checklist__ by clicking the___ ballpoint pen__ under the __ table____ or by ___ the stove.

Motorists with ____________ will need to___________ or risk ____________ their ________.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Motorists with ____one eye________ will need to___pass an eye exam____ or risk ___losing_________ their __driving priveledges____.

Please put the ______________ back after you __________it __________________.
  • Please put the _milk_ back after you _open it or_it _will spoil.

If I ever ________, I would never _________ to it.
  • Voncreepy2
    If I ever __go streaking through the neighborhood______, I would never _____fess up____ to it.

Please _____________your ___________when you are ________so you don't____________!!!!!
  • Please ____ don't eat with _your___ eyes __ when you are___starving__so you don't ___ overdo it!!!

Thank___________ for____________with us__________we__________________your____________.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Thank__you__ for__meetin___with us__after__we__ran over____your__dog___.

Don't forget to _________________ or you'll soon find ______________.
  • Voncreepy2
    Don't forget to __hide the evidence___ or you'll soon find _____the police on your doorstep .

Look Out ___________. IT's a ___________,____________, ______________freaky____________, ___________,_______!!!!!!
    RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!
  • Look Out __PEOPLE________. IT's a __MEAN________,___GREEN_________, ___CRAZY___________freaky___MAN________, __EATING_________,__MACHINE_____!!!!!!
    RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!

Go ahead ____________________! I dare you to ____________ and ____________ with _____________ and _____________ while doing ____________________.
  • Go ahead _Children_! I dare you to _stop playing video games___ and _go outside___ with _your friends__ and _play____ while doing _nothing___.

If I were you ______ would not ______ while reading ____ on the ___________.
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    If I were you __I____ would not __RUN__ while reading __COOK BOOKS__ on the ____TREADMILL____.

I am ______ about what lies ahead. I plan to ___________ while __________ in the near future.
  • moespaws16
    moespaws16 Posts: 59 Member
    I am.. -somewhat optimistic- ..about what lies ahead. I plan to.. -lose weight slowly- ..while.. -trying to stay healthy and train to run another 5k-.. in the near future.

I feel ________ because I did/do _________ and it has changed me in many ways including ______________.
  • I feel _good__ because I did/do _have lapband____ and it has changed me in many ways including _feeling better______.

I wish I would have _________ rather than _________ because _______ said to do it.
  • cbonuz
    cbonuz Posts: 63
    I wish I would have ___eaten dinner___ rather than ____drinking dinner____because __my head___said to do it.

Tonight I will ________because it is _________ and I really need it.
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Tonight I will _go to sleep early__because it is _Tuesday_ and I really need it.

If I ever find _______ I will keep it _______ because __________has to think that I care.
  • If I ever find ___ my mind again, __ I will keep it ___ locked up in a box__ because ___ the world __ has to think that I care.

You can___________ or__________to ____________and support your_________.
This discussion has been closed.