123457»

Replies

• jazi719
    jazi719 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Excessive texting on the date
    [/quote]

This happened to me and he wondered why I wouldn't see him again.

Are you going on the dating sites? Never meet someone that isn't smiling in their pic. You might be in for a surprise when you meet them and they have no teeth :huh:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Excessive texting on the date
    [/quote]

This happened to me and he wondered why I wouldn't see him again.

Are you going on the dating sites? Never meet someone that isn't smiling in their pic. You might be in for a surprise when you meet them and they have no teeth :huh:
    [/quote]

Did they order only soft foods? Or did you have to feed them like a baby bird?
  • nygiants1313
    Options
    Bad breathe...if her breathe stinks what else stinks
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    This is not an exhaustive list....

-Taking a call or texting
    -Dishonesty
    -Having a boyfriend
    -Being a serial dater
    -Not kissing
    -Being excessively late
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    When he never calls me for a second date. Total deal breaker .
  • bgoldham72
    bgoldham72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    When he never calls me for a second date. Total deal breaker .

But you never gave me your number!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Taking my hand and putting it on your crotch. True story.
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    If they're sh*tty to the waiter, they are a sh*tty person.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    ANGER! But you are probably not going to see that on a first date, that usually comes out after you've been together a while. Just watch for the little things, if he is already being rude to waiters, or other drivers..... NO SECOND DATE!

Hygiene
    Arrogance
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Homophobia
    Racism
    Republicans
    I just could never get on board with any of these things.
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Dropping hints about sex, poor hygiene, paying ANY attention to their phone, expecting you to pick up the whole tab (I'm cool paying for myself... but I'm not paying for both of us!), making rude comments about servers or just being rude to them (assuming you're out to dinner), self-depreciating humor OR humor at my expense, ordering food or drinks FOR me, if they were obviously more interested in sharing about themselves than listening to me when I'm speaking, bad-mouthing exes, bringing up odd things to make themselves look good... for example: somehow working awkwardly into conversation that they've never cheated on a partner or bringing up how great they were to partners in the past. If it's awkward, I assume it's being forced into conversation because they want to prove they're AWESOME. If somebody is awesome they shouldn't have to prove it... it'll show on its own. And half the time those things end up being at LEAST half-lies anyway.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    Dropping hints about sex, poor hygiene, paying ANY attention to their phone, expecting you to pick up the whole tab (I'm cool paying for myself... but I'm not paying for both of us!), making rude comments about servers or just being rude to them (assuming you're out to dinner), self-depreciating humor OR humor at my expense, ordering food or drinks FOR me, if they were obviously more interested in sharing about themselves than listening to me when I'm speaking, bad-mouthing exes, bringing up odd things to make themselves look good... for example: somehow working awkwardly into conversation that they've never cheated on a partner or bringing up how great they were to partners in the past. If it's awkward, I assume it's being forced into conversation because they want to prove they're AWESOME. If somebody is awesome they shouldn't have to prove it... it'll show on its own. And half the time those things end up being at LEAST half-lies anyway.

Check please
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Poor hygiene, smoking, drug use, Republican, conservative, religious, unemployed, rude to the waitstaff, cockiness, racist / sexist, homophobic, abstinent (lol), talking too much about exes/other girls they've dated, etc.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    bad manners
    humorless
    dishonesty. i've done a bit of online dating here and it's amazing how guys will lie about things that are so easy to refute like age and height. that makes me wonder if they are lying about something so easily to spot, then what other things might they be lying about that's harder to spot?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Lol@political persuasion