Are women interested in men with muscles?

Options

Replies

• Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I like men of all types except skinny.
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Yup~but not huge then it just looks unattractive to me
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    muscles could get me to turn my head, but not necessarily keep my attention.... the personality, wittiness and laughter keep my attention best.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Do they have this same body fat picture chart for women? I'd be curious to see it.

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg

15-35 is nice

I could go 15% - just shy of 30%
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Do they have this same body fat picture chart for women? I'd be curious to see it.

THANK YOU!!! :flowerforyou:
    Didn't mean to change the subject but I appreciate you finding this for me.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    Welcome :drinker:
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Quick wit and sharp mind are sexy.

I suppose the package those two things come in does matter, because I would like someone who cares about themselves enough to take care of their body. John Candy and Chris Farley were hilarious, but ummm... yeah. No. :noway:
  • RosaliaBee
    RosaliaBee Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I think there's another thread for men to discuss women's bodies. Just saying.. :)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I think 30 looks the best on girls, based on that set of photos. 25 would be good if there was a larger waist to hip difference.
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I doubt that chart is even accurate... 40% looks like 35% just less toned.
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Options

15-35 is nice

I'm happy I made it to 25% I was 30% when I started 10% looks bad ha.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    I think there's another thread for men to discuss women's bodies. Just saying.. :)

Sorry, I was just responding....
    not trying to Thread jack. :cry:
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yeah yeah yeah I agree with everyone else about personality and charm and such but if there are two guys that are completely alike in terms of personality etc. and one of them has muscle and the other is scrawny, I'm going with the muscular one. I like muscular guys. No, I do not find huge bodybuilders that attractive, but your typical guy with pretty strong arms, a 6 pack, and nice pecs I like. :smile:

According to the chart on the previous page with pics of guys w/ different body fat percentages I like muscle as in a 10-12% BF. The 3% BF appearance to me is not appealing.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    If you make me laugh and smile, then I am all yours. However, I want a man who is active, not necessarily muscles per say
  • RosaliaBee
    RosaliaBee Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Sorry, no problem, just a reminder.. :)
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

Sorry I got you in trouble :cry:
  • MityMax96
    Options

Sorry I got you in trouble :cry:

it's all good,
    The forum police will give me a strike later I am sure. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • WaKay
    WaKay Posts: 314
    Options
    most attractive thing about a guy is between the ears. the rest is all fluff.
  • bc2ct
    bc2ct Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I looked at these pics a lot over the past year and then after going in and getting a bod pod assessment I realized that I have seriously flawed self image. I thought I was well in the 25-30% range and it turns out I'm just a little over 17%. This all goes to say that the people who want to know their body fat and rely on these images to self-diagnose may have a little body dismorphia. If it is available to you and you can afford it, try getting in a Bod Pod!

15-35 is nice

I'm happy I made it to 25% I was 30% when I started 10% looks bad ha.