Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• nmitjans91
    nmitjans91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love to join I have 50+ pounds to lose!

Naomi Mitjans
  • sunkissed2013
    Options
    I'd love to join, I have 90 pounds to lose

sunkissed2013
  • kater86
    Options
    I'd love you take this journey with all of you lovely ladies.

Kater86
  • Gohard09
    Gohard09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know we have 2 b accountable for ourselves, however, it's good to have a community who understands the struggle. Please add me, I have 70 lbs to go.

Gohard09
  • MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Has anyone been added recently? It's been a few days and I haven't gotten an email and it's not listed under my groups.
  • makeoverchallenge
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 40+ kilos! Would love to join the group :-)

makeoverchallenge
  • littlefierce1
    Options
    I have 50+ lbs to lose, would love to join the group!
  • sjlmorgan
    sjlmorgan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been using this app for 2 years, off and on in the last 6 months of course because I am a slack *kitten*, but it really makes me pay attention to what I am eating. I would LOVE to have someone to talk to on a regular basis (all my friends are skinny minnies and love me the way I am but try to be supportive even if they don't GET it) that understands the reasoning and purpose to this.

Would like to lose 60 lbs, so here I am too!

sjlmorgan
  • Shaundy75
    Shaundy75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my first post to MFP (although I joined awhile ago) and I am very excited to share my fitness journey with you guys! My ultimate goal is to lose 90 lbs. I just started using the app, which I think is awesome, and I have also recently returned to Zumba classes @ my local rec center.

srbright
  • leesacheree
    Options
    Hiya :smile:

I'm totally wanting to become more healthier. My dad has diabetes and I don't want to go down that track in the future. My husband and I are also trying to start a family and I want to be able to play with my kids without getting exhausted or making excuses because I am too overweight.

Would love to be in this group for support and accountability that I need to make progress continually instead of "one step forward, two steps back" which is what I have been doing!

Leesacheree
  • metalgirl4
    metalgirl4 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi have 50+ lbs to lose and would love to join. I've been off and on for the last year and have lost weight before using MFP. Ready to start this journey again and really dig in and reach my goals!

Metalgirl4
  • ebonytabb
    ebonytabb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Ebonytabb, and I would like to join. I have 150 pounds to lose currently and would love to give and receive support. Please add me!

Ebonytabb
  • Kowee84
    Kowee84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    my name is kelly and i have about 30kgs to lose, sorry its not in pounds.. but thats just how we measure in oz :)

Kowee84
  • ScarletVavoom
    ScarletVavoom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Scarletvavoom
    Hello my name is Robin. I need to loose 50 lbs. Would love to be an active member in this group. I am also 50.:smile:
  • lykimlee
    Options
    WOW! This is exactly what I need in a group! I have almost 70lbs to lose and am starting tomorrow. It's 2 am where I am right now. I want to start slow with regards to intensity for the first week or so to make sure that I don't get hurt. But I also want to workout 2x's daily.

My hope is to do one DVD daily (The Firm DVDs are what I have and plan on using). Then for my secondary workout I want to hit the gym for a class, free weights or swimming depending on whether I'm doing a cardio or strength day. Any thoughts on whether or not this is too much?

I don't work and have 13 hours per day to myself. So I want to use the time as wisely as possible.

I'm down to check in daily or chat with someone daily (whichever works best). I will be posting what exercise I did but plan on posting pics of what I'm eating until I set the hang of this. I'll start the exact calorie count once I'm in the groove.

I hope to hear from any/all of you. Best of luck on your goals!!!!!! BTW, I'm 40 if that matters. :)

lykimlee
  • SlimMeIn2014
    Options
    This is exactly what I am looking for. I would love to lose 75 lbs this year and keep it off for good.

SlimMeIn2014
  • ashleyliebenthal
    Options
    count me in!

ashleyliebenthal
  • debbieciampi
    Options
    I'd love to join your group!

user name: debbieciampi
  • NurseGetHealthy216
    NurseGetHealthy216 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I have about 80-100 pounds to lose and could really use the support!!

NurseGetHealthy216
  • smile2426
    Options
    Hey I would love to join your group. I have at least 100 pounds to lose. I've lost some weight but I have days where I am struggling; as this is a slow process. I was wondering what you guys have been doing to lose weight and what has worked for you?