-181 pounds 4 pounds from goal

Options

Replies

• ShellyRath
    Options
    Great job.......I love reading stories like this. It helps many of us to stay on track and stay motivated!
  • rachieladines
    Options
    Wow that is amazing u look great and so healthy thanks for sharing very encouraging!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    WOW! You're such an inspiration! You give me so much hope & determination to keep pushing though the tough days. Congratulations and the best to you in reaching your goal by the end of December 2010. Blessings to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! 181 pounds is amazing! Good luck on those last 4 pounds.
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    Wow! Good for you!! I'm sure it wasn't easy for you, but you did it!! You look fab!! Best Wishes!!
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow. I started where you started and I knew 145 was the upper end of the "ideal" range for my 5'4 frame. I never thought it could be possible until I saw your post here. I've already lost 101 lbs so I'm well on my way...145 still seems so far away...anything in onederland does, LOL. I also started my journey at the end of 2008 (10/20/08 to be exact) and last year, over the holidays, I stopped my healthy lifestyle completely and gained 10 lbs. I am petrified of it happening again, especially because I slipped so easily back into old habits over the the Halloween weekend. Just tonight I finally worked out again, after a week off, and THEN I saw your post. Thank you for showing me I really can go all the way!! :flowerforyou:
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations on coming to the end of your weight loss journey. You are a real inspiration to us. Thanks for sharing your photos.
  • yomairaA
    yomairaA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    OMG that is amazing.... Congratulations on your loss you look great...
  • alicedavison
    Options
    your a role model!you look amazing. congratulations. xxx
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable. Congrats on all your hard work. You brought tears to my eyes just thinking of how happy you must be losing all the extra weight once and for all. I also have a long journey ahead of me. I can do this also. I can't wait until I can post my before and after photos.

Just wondering what sort of exercise did you do at 300lbs. That is where I am at currently and I struggle to do much exercise except for walking. Would love some tips. On this thread or you can sent me a message please.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable. Congrats on all your hard work. You brought tears to my eyes just thinking of how happy you must be losing all the extra weight once and for all. I also have a long journey ahead of me. I can do this also. I can't wait until I can post my before and after photos.

Just wondering what sort of exercise did you do at 300lbs. That is where I am at currently and I struggle to do much exercise except for walking. Would love some tips. On this thread or you can sent me a message please.

walk walk walk, get on the machines at the gym if you belong to one. My first time on the elliptical I was dying after 2 mins, and had a goal to stay on for 5 . smaller steps turn into BIG ones very quickly. You can do it!
    Also SWIM!!
  • lesleyuk
    Options
    Truely inspirational. You look amazing and so happy.
    Thanks for sharing those Pictures.
  • staceybug13
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW, that is so amazingly awesome. GOOD FOR YOU! :)
  • Nicolletta
    Options
    :noway:

Wow! You go, girl!!! :bigsmile:
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wow you are my inspiration for the day.. I am looking to lose 110 lbs. and I know I can do it.. but you are very inspiring. when I first started here in july i thought i would never lose weight, but this is such a great site with positive results. I couldn't have chosen a better place to go.. You look amazing, i am sure you have now reached your goal,,,, GREAT JOB!!!!

1709022.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Oh my!! you look incredible! I wish my mom would see this and realize that she can also lose the weight thats been dragging her down!
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!:smile:
  • crobinson3
    crobinson3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is incredible. Amazing. If anyone needs any inspiration just look at your before and after photos!

Craig
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and everyone who lost so much! It is a huge inspiration for me, who has over 100 lbs to lose and am trying to do it without surgery, pills, hormones, etc. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Some times we need to see it CAN be done!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!