• Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    5xnz7p.jpg
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    On my iron: "Do not iron clothes while being worn."

How lazy does one have to be to not take off the shirt?
    I have ironed the bottom of a shirt while wearing it :)

I have a friend who burned herself twice ironing her pants while she is wearing them. I also had a daughter in law who used an iron and ironing board to straighten her hair.... people.

back in the 60's it was common for girls to use an ironing board and iron to straighten their hair. It worked best when you had a sister or friend to do it for you.
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    my fave is when i went to burger king...my daughter got milk and the side it said Contains Milk ...i was like rly now i didnt know tht thanxs for telling me lol
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    An old PDA (iPAQ) warning label read: Do not use as a substitute for a football.

Installation instructions for a VCR I purchased were on a VHS tape in the box: Instruction said: Play tape for instruction on how to install your new VCR.

When I was registering one of my motorcycles back in the day, the form asked: Is this vehicle equipped with seat-belts?

I was getting my teeth cleaned last month and the tech gave ME safety glasses before opening the little packet of toothpaste. WTF is in that toothpaste?
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    stupid_warning_labels_10.jpg

LOL Beat me to it :) Saw this on a blow dryer a friend got a while ago and was like WTF?????

not-okay-directions-on-straightening-iron.png
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    YhEjj82.jpg?1
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    "Ages 3 to 99 only."

What the what...??
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    funny stuff
  • Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    The box of my perfume had a "not for human consumption" label on it. Um...I want to know who confused perfume with a breath mint?
    [/quote]

Buddy the Elf :laugh: although it was really passion fruit spray, but still :P
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    At a Thai place and they had Spicy Noodles with three little peppers after it on their scale of one to three peppers - three saying VERY HOT. The lady in front of me asks. "Is that spicy?"
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    i-7jbnpmC.jpg