NOVEMBER- 30 day shred

Options

Replies

• txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about doing each level for 10 days then moving on to the next. This way I will have completed all three levels in the 30 days. I just hope levels 2 & 3 don't kick my butt too hard!
  • Itmustgo
    Options
    So I have just completed my 2nd day of Shred and I am wiped!!!!

Some of you are saying you are energised - will I ever be energised or will I be crawling around on my knees for ever more :sad:
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    So I have just completed my 2nd day of Shred and I am wiped!!!!

Some of you are saying you are energised - will I ever be energised or will I be crawling around on my knees for ever more :sad:

It took me till the fourth day to not feel like death after doing it
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Complete....I cant believe I did 15 of the pushups today, :noway: Thanks to this push up challenge I joined this month (push ups are my worst enemy).....After I finished the 30 Day Shred, I decided to see if I could do some of her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD. I did the entire DVD, that was a good workout. I like the different cirucuits, well not Circuit 4, not feeling the mountain climbs and plank exercises. I was sweating and exhausted after this workout. I will definitely be adding this DVD to my workout schedule. :smile:

I'm doing a pushup challenge too! So far I loving it. Did 52 regular pushups today and then a bunch a girlie ones during Shred.

We're probably in the same challenge...The one Im in is titled "November Challenge". do 50 push ups a day (wall, counter, girlie and/or regular). Congrats on doing 52 regular pushups! :drinker: (water).....I hope I can do at least 5 by the end of the challenge.:noway:
  • LilynEdensmom
    Options
    Day 5...tomorrow will probably be my rest day...but I still plan on doing some type of work out...ad hopefully walking some this evening.

Feeling good finally :) My two year old is like a mini trainer :P, she'll sit that and go down mommy during pushups and repeat after jillian lol
  • lashleyrivera
    Options
    Am i too late??? its only the 5th lol, this would be great for me actually I am just starting to have to wrokout at home and this is the one video i have..let me know if its not to late!! I would love to start it with you all!!
  • Azzrielish
    Azzrielish Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just saw this challenge!

I started on October 25th so I am a little ahead of the game although I have missed two days since then. I'm walking 3 miles most days and doing Level 1 of the shred. I take a break from one or the other every few days because its kicking my butt!

After day one and two I HURT! My glutes were on fire! I had to use my arms to get out my chair at work! I think it was around day 4 they stopped hurting. Now after day 7 (I think) of level 1 I am finally feeling like there has been improvement.

I find it really hard to motivate to do it (even though its only 20 minutes) but once I do it I feel good (that is - after I've stopped). I try to do it as soon as I get home from work otherwise I get on the couch and its all over!

One thing that frustrates me (and I am watching the DVD on a bluray) is that it takes about five minutes of the DVD to get to the starting point of the exercise and I cant fast forward or skip any of the intro! Anyone else have this problem?
  • debjunti
    debjunti Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just did the 30 day shred for the first time and I have no idea how to put that in the exercise tracker it won't except anything I try! Hows everyone else charting it?:embarassed:
  • SharonDelorey
    Options
    Day 5 complete. Not sore anymore, but still feeling the burn. I did 100 jumping jacks at the end again.
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just did the 30 day shred for the first time and I have no idea how to put that in the exercise tracker it won't except anything I try! Hows everyone else charting it?:embarassed:

I log it as circuit training, since that is essentially what you are doing. That is the only thing I could find.
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi there guys :flowerforyou:

I know you are all on Day 5 of this I just started it today :blushing: but would love to join ye :wink: If it's too late I guess I could start a new thread just give me the nod thanks :drinker:
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Completed my 4th day and it was hard!!!!!!:sad: I`m putting more effort into the strength exercises, but the cardio is still the bane of my life!!!!!!!! I`m not going to finish the Shred by the end of November but will have made it to Level 2 (take a look, it`s hilarious!!:laugh: ) and will, hopefully have completed the entire 30 days by Christmas. Haven`t lost any weight this week :grumble: but am waiting til I`ve completed the first level to see if there`s any change in my measurements!:noway:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Rest day today! Focus on making good choices with food today. We have a trip to Red Lobster planned so I'll have to really investigate the menu.
  • LilynEdensmom
    Options
    Rest day for me as well :) k.
  • bittersweet1989
    Options
    I wanna join too!! I have had this video for a while, and keep saying I'm going to do it for real (this time)! I think 5 days was the most I ever made it. I know it is a little late, but better late than never...right?! :)
  • SharonDelorey
    Options
    Day 6 complete! I'm aiming to not have any rest days.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing great. If you take a rest day get in some good stretching. Maybe check out Jillian's Yoga DVD. Great job on the first week.
  • lashleyrivera
    Options
    I know i am a little behind but i did day 2 today!! and after i did a little more cardio, looking at day 3 tomorrow
  • LilynEdensmom
    Options
    Decided to take advantage of the extra hour lol since I didn't get to spend it sleeping...Got day 6 done, though I'm rethinking to late doing this before work lol.
  • dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. I had to take 3 days rest to recover from day 1. I was so sore and stiff!! But I did notice that today was somewhat easier. I didn't have to take too many breaks.

BTW, how are you guys entering the workout into the exercise logs?