150 lbs in one year, my story so far.. with pics

Replies

• AMAZING story!!! Congratulations! You must feel amazing. Keep up the great work :)
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    This is the most amazing story I've ever read. I actually thought, wow, I would just have given up. You went through all of this and never did give up! You are amazing!
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    That is so awesome! Thanks for sharing your story :smile:
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story. You look WONDERFUL. and soooo much happier.. Well done..:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • raventwo
    raventwo Posts: 91 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story, and congratulations. I am truly happy for you!
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Friggin Awesome. Yay you!
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Thank you everyone!!
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Aww! Look at you now! Congratulations on your success!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    awesome job
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Congratulations! What an amazing story, thanks for sharing! Love to read these!
  • Congratulations.. you look amazing..
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Standing ovation. You've gained so much in just one year, and have so much to look forward to for a good, long time. Plus, you look amazing. Well done.
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    You.Are.Awesome.

Congratulations!
  • Justina0535
    Justina0535 Posts: 7 Member
    Such an awesome success story! It is so hard to change the life we were used to living and you did it with an open mind and heart! Congratulations!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    That is a fantastic story! It brought tears to my eyes. Stories like yours are what drew me to join MFP, life changing inspirations. So great!
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Awesome job, and you look so happy. You have done a really great job! :flowerforyou:
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    What an amazing transformation! Thank you for sharing your story with us.
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Thank-You for Sharing! What an AMAZING Story and Transformation!
  • maz2469
    maz2469 Posts: 67 Member
    Amazing story, you should be so proud!!!

I am interested to know though, what dietary changes you made? What did you find a love for, and what do you now avoid at all costs?? Just curious!

Well done again!
  • newniepg
    newniepg Posts: 13 Member
    That is amazing! You have worked so hard and done so well! Thank you for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!