Replies

• shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Poached Eggs & Toast.
  • laurenpjokl
    laurenpjokl Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    ... Leftover Pizza. This is embarrassing. (It was more of a breakfast/lunch). :embarassed:

But I normally have porridge sweetened with honey. I add sultanas if I know I'm going to be doing a lot of exercise that day.
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I had bloody mary's for breakfast :-)
  • RicaJamie
    Options
    Homemade cinnamon-brown sugar pancakes and low sodium turkey bacon. =)
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Whole bread with goat cream cheese and ham. 3 slices.
  • Zenjaeie
    Options
    Oatmeal with chocolate, peanut butter and greek yogurt!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Four egg whites, a coconut pancake topped with peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon...delicious!
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Leftover salmon and tri-color quinoa and it was so delicious.
  • MildredBarhopper
    MildredBarhopper Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    boiled eggs, buttered toast, a banana and a granola bar. I was hungover and it was delicious.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Sausage patties on Hawaiian rolls. I'm in desperate need of groceries and that was what I found randomly in the freezer.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Had a Trutein Cinnabun and Matcha Green Tea shake with Cold Coffee instead of milk in it was pretty yummy :)
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    cheddar grits (100 calories) with bacon bits (25 calories) and chives, and also a clementine, and coffee with skim milk
  • aireeul
    aireeul Posts: 46
    Options
    green smoothie!
  • fitandstrong2014
    Options
    multigrain cheerios with almond milk, hour later was hungry again so i had a can of beans and bread...
  • kikisalander
    kikisalander Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs with red onion, poblano pepper, tomato, turkey sausage, spinach, and cheese and I topped that with some salsa.
  • luvdatbud
    Options
    Vector cereal a/ skim milk and a kiwi.
    I know the cereals full of stuff we shouldn't eat but I figure since it's the first meal, it gets me goin and is still better then frosted flakes! Oh how I miss them haha
  • alc212
    alc212 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Poached egg with steamed spinach, 2 cherry tomatoes and sautéed mushrooms... Yum!
  • jkepler77
    jkepler77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Even though I joined Nov of 2012, I just started using mfp 3 days ago. I had a serving of oatmeal with 3 teaspoons of brown sugar (I normally add canola based margarine and honey), one egg fried in PAM spray (I normally have 2 eggs w/ ketchup) and one medium banana. Plus coffee w/ 1/2 cup fat free milk. That was 338 calories.
  • twhaley1990
    twhaley1990 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean Vanilla with vanilla almond milk and fresh blueberries and a coffee with vanilla Silk creamer (didn't realize how much vanilla I ate til I typed this haha)
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    This morning I had:

One 8 ounce bison burger with a fried egg, cheese, and some bacon on top
    4 ounces of fried sweet potato fries
    one ounce raspberries with cream
    coffee