Can I spot reduce my breasts?

Options

Replies

• mbell928
    Options
    Chest exercises, especially pushups, chest presses, pectoral presses, etc can do WONDERS for the breasts, as long as you're limiting fat and carb intake. A lot of women tend to gain weight in their breasts (but also lose weight in their breasts when losing weight!) If you're dieting and limiting fat/carb intake AND utilizing chest exercises, a few weeks can minimize your breast size. Hope that helps! (I'm naturally small-chested, but I've definitely seen a relationship between diet, exercise, and breast size)
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    In for breasts.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I read all the comments and for you to say your to chaste of a woman for anything is amusing to me, I saw the picture and I highly doubt that's the kind of dress and overy chaste woman would wear to a Christmas party! Wear what you want do what you want but when you come onto a public forum and make post about your breast you have to expect some ridiculous comments to come your way and in fact I'd be surprised if you didn't do it just to get the comments. Any woman who has large breast knows that there are certain ways you can alter a dress or knows to order it bigger to fit your bust and then have the rest altered down. As for spot reducing no you can't, you can reduce all over fat but its hard to target one specific area to reduce in and especially not in the time frame you have, sorry. I'd recommend you take your dress to a seamstress or since you have a few weeks send it back for a larger size and have it altered to fit you in other areas!

The parties I go to are very tight knit group of people I trust and can be myself with.

And why would I take advice from someone with 5 posts anyway. Get some experience.

:noway: That was kinda rude OP. Sorry but I don't see what post count has to do with experience. Are you saying if an actual qualified Dr posted on here & only had say 2 post counts to their name you would 1. not take advice & 2. tell them to get some experience. ?????

It was actually very rude that.

Get over yourself.

OP, ducktape or that kale/cauliflower cleanse will do!

Me get over myself? It's not me that was rude.

Yeah a cleanse will spot reduce.... yeah uh huh.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Pfffffffft! Amateurs!

All OP needs to do is go braless until the date of the party. By then the breasts will be sagging so bad they will spread from chest to below waist and will easily cinched in with a belt for that dress. gold preferably.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I read all the comments and for you to say your to chaste of a woman for anything is amusing to me, I saw the picture and I highly doubt that's the kind of dress and overy chaste woman would wear to a Christmas party! Wear what you want do what you want but when you come onto a public forum and make post about your breast you have to expect some ridiculous comments to come your way and in fact I'd be surprised if you didn't do it just to get the comments. Any woman who has large breast knows that there are certain ways you can alter a dress or knows to order it bigger to fit your bust and then have the rest altered down. As for spot reducing no you can't, you can reduce all over fat but its hard to target one specific area to reduce in and especially not in the time frame you have, sorry. I'd recommend you take your dress to a seamstress or since you have a few weeks send it back for a larger size and have it altered to fit you in other areas!

The parties I go to are very tight knit group of people I trust and can be myself with.

And why would I take advice from someone with 5 posts anyway. Get some experience.

:noway: That was kinda rude OP. Sorry but I don't see what post count has to do with experience. Are you saying if an actual qualified Dr posted on here & only had say 2 post counts to their name you would 1. not take advice & 2. tell them to get some experience. ?????

Get over yourself.

You have the look I am going for. I understand you walk a lot. Maybe if I walked as consistently as you, my boobs would disappear?
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I bought a new dress for a new year's eve party and my boobs are all sorts of visible...

Sooo... if anyone has any suggestions, that'd be great. I can wear a bra with this dress though, so yay!!!

dfg655.jpg
  • SammieHendon
    Options

Get over yourself.

You have the look I am going for. I understand you walk a lot. Maybe if I walked as consistently as you, my boobs would disappear?

Get some experience huh? Well heres some experience for you, I happen to be a female with rather large breasts myself and used to have the same problem you have unlike you I decided that I didn't like not having clothes that fit, I didn't like having to reach out to strangers on a forum for "advice" so I did the most logical thing I could think of I learned to make my own clothing, I learned to sew, alter and make my own patters and all that jazz. I also now do for other people and have made a fairly decent living from it. As for my 5 post, yea I haven't been on this forum long doesn't mean I don't have experience and don't know what I'm talking about, where im from experience doesn't come from forums on MFP. You want advice, how about ordering a dress in your size, if you don't know what your size is go get fitted and if you still refuse to do that I'd find yourself a good seamstress!
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

Get over yourself.

Get some experience huh? Well heres some experience for you, I happen to be a female with rather large breasts myself and used to have the same problem you have unlike you I decided that I didn't like not having clothes that fit, I didn't like having to reach out to strangers on a forum for "advice" so I did the most logical thing I could think of I learned to make my own clothing, I learned to sew, alter and make my own patters and all that jazz. I also now do for other people and have made a fairly decent living from it. As for my 5 post, yea I haven't been on this forum long doesn't mean I don't have experience and don't know what I'm talking about, where im from experience doesn't come from forums on MFP. You want advice, how about ordering a dress in your size, if you don't know what your size is go get fitted and if you still refuse to do that I'd find yourself a good seamstress!

Thats not supportive.
  • SammieHendon
    Options
    I have the same problem. I bought a new dress for a new year's eve party and my boobs are all sorts of visible...

Sooo... if anyone has any suggestions, that'd be great. I can wear a bra with this dress though, so yay!!!

dfg655.jpg

your dress is really cute, I have a few like that as well if is halter style that may be whats giving you the look of extra cleavage fortunately theres usually enough material in the front that you can insert a small tack and pin the two pieces together if not, they have some nice minimizer strapless bras now that could help you. They are designed to show a minimal amount of cleavage. If none of those work think about putting a piece of lace behind the dress in the are you think its showing to much cleavage it looks cute and cuts down on the look of boobs for days!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...for...

...no good reason...

...except to support my friends.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

Get over yourself.

Thats not supportive.
    My husband is willing to support me in all my endeavors. Maybe you could ask someone to follow you around and support you too? I find most men are more than willing to oblige. :bigsmile:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

dfg655.jpg

your dress is really cute, I have a few like that as well if is halter style that may be whats giving you the look of extra cleavage fortunately theres usually enough material in the front that you can insert a small tack and pin the two pieces together if not, they have some nice minimizer strapless bras now that could help you. They are designed to show a minimal amount of cleavage. If none of those work think about putting a piece of lace behind the dress in the are you think its showing to much cleavage it looks cute and cuts down on the look of boobs for days!

Hey OP I know this poster has been mean to you but this is good advice for you to read. I know you also have "boobs for days " so it might be helpful. Just thought I'd point this out in case you are shielding yourself from unsupportive people with the ignore function. :flowerforyou:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Remove some of the stuffing from the cups.
  • SammieHendon
    Options

dfg655.jpg

Hey OP I know this poster has been mean to you but this is good advice for you to read. I know you also have "boobs for days " so it might be helpful. Just thought I'd point this out in case you are shielding yourself from unsupportive people with the ignore function. :flowerforyou:

I suppose in an effort to be supportive I will help, there are actually bras you can buy that you can wear with that type of dress, they don't come all the way acrss your breast so you couldn't see them with the tie ups, and you can get the plunging kind so they hold you in place without being visible, if that doesn't work Id recommend sewing the bottom portion of the opening closed or lacing it closed and then adding some fabric to the top that way it balances it out a little, OR if you do actually have a decent seamstress most dresses an be let out up to a half inch on both sides that will give you a little wiggle room, and depending on what closures of the dress they may be able to add material to the zip or seam and be able to make it close. The most bang for your buck option tho would be looking for one of those bras, trying the plunging line ones instead of the minimizers, they are strapless and don't show any bra if you have see thru front, I wore one with my plunging neckline wedding dress, its similar to what actresses wear to awards ceremonies in their dresses, they aren't cheap but they can be used lots of times and some of them come with removable straps so you can convert them to regular bras or criss cross bras and stuff.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    laughing-o_zps13ba838a.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    stop-im-going-to-pee-300x272.jpg
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    h66DE5699

Or the push-up version...
    11-duct-tape-bikini.jpg
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options

From the exercise videos it looks like it might make my arms bulky.

I want my arms to remain slender. It's a sleeveless dress after all.

*shakes head* noooooo just no.

do you have any idea how difficult and how much training and work it takes for a female to get "bulky"????

crossfit,strong,weightlifting,woman,workout-6ae279570580356a171dbef5d5d51391_h.jpg

does she look bulky to you?

lifting weights as a woman will only make you look glorious. not bulky. :)

It's certainly impressive, but it's not the slender, feminine look I'm going for.

I'm looking for more of a dancers body than a bodybuilders.
    She's been training a hell of a long time to have that much weight on the bar.

It doesn't happen overnight.

If you want a dancer's body, I suggest you take up dancing.

"If you want a dancer's body, I suggest you take up dancing." BRILLIANT!!! :)
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    any woman that wants to reduce breast size should be excommunicated…IMHO

:-D Spoken by someone who has never packed around a pair of DDs or Es!!

:)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    h66DE5699

Or the push-up version...
    11-duct-tape-bikini.jpg
    [/quote

OUch
    Ouch
    and OUCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!