Can I spot reduce my breasts?

Options

Replies

• MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    any woman that wants to reduce breast size should be excommunicated…IMHO

As an African-Carribean woman I find this comment to be highly racist.

From your comments there is no doubt your are Carribean. ehehehe
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    OP your boobs are amazing and beautiful. If you must reduce then please take strides to reinflate when done.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I deal with this issue often. Everything fits perfectly but the boobs. Ace bandage those suckers down to make them fit! I am now have a senior prom flashback. Lol.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    yea, do boob exercises.
  • Beautyandthebeef
    Options
    aww now I want to change my pic to a boobie one....and more importantly I want to see more boobies!!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    yea, do boob exercises.

mine got fat cause my BF neglected to help me with my exercises
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I bought a new dress for a new year's eve party and my boobs are all sorts of visible...

Sooo... if anyone has any suggestions, that'd be great. I can wear a bra with this dress though, so yay!!!

dfg655.jpg

your dress is really cute, I have a few like that as well if is halter style that may be whats giving you the look of extra cleavage fortunately theres usually enough material in the front that you can insert a small tack and pin the two pieces together if not, they have some nice minimizer strapless bras now that could help you. They are designed to show a minimal amount of cleavage. If none of those work think about putting a piece of lace behind the dress in the are you think its showing to much cleavage it looks cute and cuts down on the look of boobs for days!

i saw this dress on modcloth and almost bought it but ended up getting another instead.
    why would any woman wear a minimizer with a low cut halter style dress?? :huh:

if you're boobalicious and dont want to show boob then getting a halter style was not a good choice since halter styles lift and squeeze together by design . no amount of pinning and tucking will help because you will be fighting with the dress all night. trust me, with some dresses you just have to commit to releasing the kraken since the cage has already been broken anyway.

what i would suggest is wear a convertible style plunge bra like this one from lane bryant, wear the dress, not worry about the cleavage and have a great time. http://www.lanebryant.com/cacique-plus-size-sexy-bras-intimate-apparel/bras-view-all/plunge-bras/4043c4044c110/index.cat
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

My Christmas dress just arrived, but it doesn't fit me in the bust. :sad:

I just can't get the last 2 inches to zip up. The rest of it fits perfectly.

I know I can't loose the weight to wear it tomorrow, but I have an event in a couple of weeks so I was wondering what exercises you can recommend to spot reduce my chest area?

I was thinking of doing the 100 pushup challenge http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

and go on a juice cleanse after Christmas to really flush out any toxins and excess water I'm holding. My husband has bought me a juicer for Christmas! :smile:

Does this sound like a good plan?

Believe me, if boobs could be spot reduced, I would've jumped right on that bandwagon! I'm afraid it's all over fat loss through a calorie deficit and toning up with exercise, and it's a crap shoot if boobs shrink. Mine have but not by much.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    There are no "real" doctors on MFP. I suggest the duct tape....
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

there are a couple floating around, and I regularly drink diet Dr. Pepper so I think that more than qualifies me to dispense advice.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    If I could I would have done it already.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    That dress you are planning on wearing.... you can wear a bra with it. There are low cut ones.

I would never wear a dress without a bra even though I ave smaller boobs now. Being bigger boobed like you (I once was) there would be no control at all over them & it would just make the dress look bad.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Oh really?

:huh:
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options
    can't…be…serious…thread…

short answer..no, you can't spot reduce…

so let the cleavage out!

mate - no offence but ..some ladies can find it extremely difficult to exercise with their breasts...I recommend guys to try running -jogging or doing pushups with 2 lemons strapped to their front....
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    That's not supportive.
    I see what you did there!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

:-D Spoken by someone who has never packed around a pair of DDs or Es!!

:)

does it count if I have pounded some DD's?
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options

no mate it doesnt
    no offence but having big boobs can really hinder exercising...and there can be a lot of functional issues with bigger boobs as well...
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    can't…be…serious…thread…

short answer..no, you can't spot reduce…

so let the cleavage out!

mate - no offence but ..some ladies can find it extremely difficult to exercise with their breasts...I recommend guys to try running -jogging or doing pushups with 2 lemons strapped to their front....

I'd say grapefruit would be a better example! Boobs are a big pain in the *kitten*! :D
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

no mate it doesnt
    no offence but having big boobs can really hinder exercising...and there can be a lot of functional issues with bigger boobs as well...

I don't think you are my "mate"….actually based on your replies there is no way we could be "mates"
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Somebody has their knickers in a twist!