Did anyone weigh themselves the day after christmas day?

Options

Replies

• purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yes, today is my normal weigh in day. Up about 4 pounds but I am not worried as I know it's not real weight/fat. :-)
  • Awesomers
    Awesomers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Weighed in and I lost a pound.

I'm the grinch who counted calories on Christmas.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day too - good way to see how normal fluctuations work. I'm up about 3 pounds but between some indulging over the last 5 days and TOM, it's no suprirse.
  • mitchiejo
    mitchiejo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I did, was up .5 lbs but did weights yesterday so not worried.
  • stackhead
    stackhead Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Nope, weigh in day is Friday.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I weigh and record on Friday mornings to make sure I'm staying in my 5 lb range. On holidays and special events though I like to weigh the day before and after just out of curiosity. Between yesterday and today I'm down 1 lb. This this the second year I've lost weight over Christmas!
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 LBS in the last 3 days!! But I been sticking to my workouts and eating under cals
  • maddisonfitt
    Options
    No don't do it give your body a chance to get back on track wait at least a week
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Weighed this morning and am at my lowest weight yet :) Merry Christmas to me!
  • 2dare2dream
    2dare2dream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    yep unfortunately im a weigh everyday person too. only up 1/2lb but not worried as i didnt drink my water yesterday so know that it will sort itself out in next couple of days. and only went over my cals by 142 yesterday so know that i had that well covered in previous days. looking forward to a weightloss on my usual listed weightloss day of a wednesday,
  • bellaiabello
    Options
    counted calories, weighed myself and lost 0.1kg from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day :-D
  • toya1815
    toya1815 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yup! But I ate horribly xmas eve and xmas day. Up about 3lbs but I know its the food and salt. Plus my end of a sentence came yesterday which doesnt help... Back to gym on Friday when they re-open child watch. Until then, Ill be hitting the wii with the kiddos on this just dance 4!
  • pinkiemarie252
    pinkiemarie252 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I did and I lost some water weight from the binge on the 23rd. Go me!
  • tattoofatty
    tattoofatty Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Im debating. I know i gained I can feel it!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

29mvwjd.jpg

cant get this image to work!! Booooooo
  • __Aid__
    __Aid__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm sad enough to check, no weight gain ! :o)
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Yep...every day.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning - I stayed the same as yesterday. Of course, last night I did a great workout several hours after dinner and kept my portions in control yesterday...even enjoyed a piece of pie. :smile:
  • Barbonica
    Barbonica Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily. Data is my friend. I am WAY up over the past week after a holiday party we hosted on Sat, then Christmas goodies, but that will all settle down over the next week. Officially, my scale claims I am 7 pounds heavier than I was a week ago. My experience says that I will be at last week's weight within 4-5 days, and I expect to still have a net loss this month based on my log. Wine makes me retain lots of water. :frown:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I was 140.9 yesterday morning... 140.9 today. Not complaining! I had around 2500 calories yesterday so it could have been worse though.
  • eandrus
    eandrus Posts: 45 Member
    Options