show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• Hi everyone! So far I've completed day 1 and 2 of the shred. Just about to do day 3 right after I finish this. I CANNOT BELIEVE how I see abs poking through. I'm combining 30 Day Shred with doing random Chalean Extreme ab workouts.

I used to be a competitive swimmer and boxer, then I got depressed and gained 50 pounds. Though I'm short I've always been muscular, and 150 was my "fighting weight." I never had stretch marks, and when I saw them on my belly I said "oh hell no," and decided enough was enough. I'm shocked at how my body seems to be getting rid of excess baggage already.

Starting measurements:
    Chest: 43
    Waist: 35
    Hips: 48

I've already lost four pounds. I can't believe (again!) that I see my abs poking out even after only two days of shred and 3 days of Chalean abs. I guess muscle memory really is a thing. Look!

f2SmgeA.jpg
    Day 1, front

uKrSR92.jpg
    Day 3, front

94I8osz.jpg
    Left side, day 1

Y7bUx1K.jpg
    Left side, day 3

tPDxOam.jpg
    Right side, day 1

MM0rEzH.jpg
    Right side, day 3

Ooh, nice work! Keep going :D
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Whenever possible, I use weights, even if they are not using weights. I only did level 1 for a few days because yes, it was boring (and too easy).
  • sheiscurious
    Options
    What weights do you use? I do 8 pounds.
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Bump

I am starting JM30DS Jan 1 with a group of friends.. All of your stories are amazing and awesome work for completing it! I hope I can come back here and post my results :)
  • missmeee
    missmeee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how much calories 30 day shred level one burns? I just started it and would like how to know how much calories to record for my exercise
  • ALTnJRM
    Options
    bump
  • sdbeachbum
    sdbeachbum Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    buuuuuuuuump bump
  • getfitformeee
    getfitformeee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Well, this was inspiring!! I know what I'm doing tomorrow ;D

Congrats everyone on all your hard work! It shows that if you stick with something long enough, you WILL see and feel results. Super motivated now!!!!
  • missmeee
    missmeee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Is level 2 and 3 on the internet?
  • ronda8
    Options
    I bought the full dvd (3 different workouts) on ebay for $6. It arrived today and I just did the first workout. Damn I hate lunges and pushups...but I'm going to try my best and start over, lol...I skipped those. Ughhhh!
  • anitafurlan
    anitafurlan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is awesome and now I'm super excited to start. Starting on monday cause tomorrow I'm out of town, I can't wait!!!! ;D So inspiring
  • lizzy102484
    lizzy102484 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Very excited to be doing the 30DS, did it years ago and loved it so I pulled out that old DVD and started again. Haave got to day 4 but am now sick( food poisoning I think) but will be right back at it as soon as this goes away. I changed my diet already cut out pop and alcohol and sweets so hoping to see more progress that way
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I posted before, but now am able to post pictures. I lost a total of 19 pounds while doing the 30DS.

Before:
    image_zpsc780b334.jpg

image_zpsb18fd2a1.jpg

After:
    image_zps5574d351.jpg

image_zpsdce634bb.jpg
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • MyFitGrlSwag
    MyFitGrlSwag Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump
  • romysss
    Options
    bump
  • sheiscurious
    Options
    Hi guys! To see these pics in their full size, right click > properties > copy and paste the image url into your browser.

I wanted to post my 12 day results. I'll be back with my day 20 results, and then day 30 for sure. :D Let's do this!

I've always been extremely athletic and fit, but then two deaths in the family one after the other, a horrible breakup and a three year bout with depression meant that I gained over 50 pounds. I felt absolutely awful about myself... until I found the 30 Day Shred. In just 12 days, I feel like I am turning my life around. I eat anywhere from 1200-1800 calories a day depending on how I feel. I started 12 days ago at 217 pounds, and as of this morning I weight 206. That's 12 days... I feel like my body was just dying to get this weight off.

My starting measurements were 43-35.5-48, and as of day 12 they are 43-34.5-47. I can't believe that happened in just 12 days, and I can't wait to see what'll happen by day 30. If I keep it up, my waist will be down to a 32.5, and hips at 45 assuming I lost an inch every 10 days. If I can do that for 2 to 3 months, I'll be where I was before years of depression!

1DUZh6h.png
    Front. Notice how my abs are getting some definition, my sports bra fits better (it's the same one just reversible), and there's more space on the side between my arms and my waist.

W4KgoAH.jpg
    Right side. I'm going to blast you away, rolls!

njm86SE.jpg
    Left side. Look at how the fold of fat is starting to disappear!

3hpHIOV.jpg
    Starting to whittle my waist again, and starting to see my old muscles peek out!
  • morganbgermany
    Options
    Love it! You are looking phenom.

I started the 30 DS this morning and will post photos after a few days :)
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    <
    SEE PROFILE PIC... I lost about 30 lbs with eating right and 30DS! Love all of JM's workouts!
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    34fe9lg.jpg
    16h5bok.png
    2i20axz.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!