Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Replies

• I have 100 lb to lose, and would love to join.

cadillacblues87
  • emars4
    emars4 Posts: 24 Member
    I would really like to join as well. I have 50-75 to lose.

emars4
  • I would love to join... I have around 100 lbs to loose (:

barrelracer710
  • How do I join this group? I'm new to this but seriously on my way to drop 40-50 lbs
  • I am eight weeks into my weight loss journey (for about the 5th time in 8 years!) I have 100 lbs left to go and my goal is to be at my goal weight by my 30th birthday on October 22, 2014! Any accountability and encouragement is awesome!

krissmorgan1022
  • I would love to join your group. I have about 65lbs to lose and am desperately looking for some motivation. I've been trying to find a group of people with similar goal as it helps.

hereicome150
  • Turning 40 was my time to make a decision, lose weight and enjoy another 40 OR continue on and struggle with health related issues. I've lost 47 and still have about another 30 to go. Please add me, ohiowhthse or (Helen White)
  • I'm in! I've got about 65 pounds to lose. :)
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    sign me up i need to lose 175 lbs
    tigerlinly
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    I've lost just over 30 lbs with another 20-25 to go. Would love to be added!

JilloftheDead
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    I would like to join! I have about 80 pounds to lose!

beatnik236
  • I've never been thin the 'healthy way' and I'm finally ready to take it seriously. I don't want to miss out on my 20's because of my weight and risky habits :( I want to enjoy my 20's and set my self up for when I do get older, we get no second chance to do it again! I thought I could do it on my own, but alas, here I am! 23 and 100 pounds to loose!

feonar2
  • lafenete
    lafenete Posts: 4 Member
    Rejoining, I lost 10 lbs last Spring just counting calories, then I kind of got lost and need to start again. I would like to loose 100 lbs. I have lurked a lot at the community boards and think maybe it will be a help.

lafenete
  • Shayshayjo

Shay Hartle

I have about 110lbs to loose :)
  • Scratch_MJ
    Scratch_MJ Posts: 41 Member
    This sounds like a great place! :)

Scratch_MJ
  • I have around 40-60 lbs (20-30 kg) to lose.

everuns
  • BA19430
    BA19430 Posts: 10 Member
    Looking to lose about 60 to get healthy, feel better and have more energy. Need help staying motivated and tips on what to do. I'd love to join!

LBR2012
  • Hellotillie
    Hellotillie Posts: 7 Member
    Sounds fantastic

Hellotillie
  • Hi ladies

I have a four month old baby and would love to lose 100 lbs or so :)
  • Hi, I'm Sarrah and I need to loose roughly 65 lbs. I'm not so concerned about the poundage as I am my girth and the numbers in my cholesterol scores.... I am a single mother of two and realize that I need to start taking better care of myself. My family is full of overweight people with tons of health issues. I know I am overweight and have been most of my adult life.... since having kids.... I'll be honest.... right before I had kids I could have stood to loose about 20 lbs.... but I have now ballooned up to 211. It was worse I used to be roughly 230 lbs. I left my abusive ex and a chunk of weight had fallen off... Then I plateaued. I have since noticed that my 11 year old son, who used to be sooooo skinny is now.... not at all. I have realized that I MUST get healthy.... not just to look better, feel better, raise my self esteem..... but also to set a better example for my children.... Any help and encouragement will be welcomed....