Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• MilisaAldama
    Options
    I would love to join... im just starting back up and need to lose atleast 90 lbs...
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me - been on here nearly a year, but just losing and gaining the same 4kilos! Want to lose 22 kilos to get back to a weight I enjoyed and could maintain (before I had children and let my eating habits slip).

Pippacope
  • cbrewer1029
    Options
    I would like to join! Lost 55 lbs initially, but gained about 15 lbs back after I quit WW. I'm ready to get back on track and lose about 35 - 40 more!

cbrewer1029
  • terihaddad
    terihaddad Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom and am just getting back into this after taking about a year off. I need all the support I can get!

Terihaddad
  • lilredhead314
    lilredhead314 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've lost 35 lb so far and I'm looking to lose 30/40 more.

lilredheadgirl314
  • adri66185
    Options
    I would love to join

Adri66185
  • kristinnoffsinger
    Options
    Hi, new here and definitely needing accountability to keep on track! I have 100 lbs I need to lose.

Kristinnoffsinger
  • allimac1974
    allimac1974 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 75 to 85 pounds to lose, I'd love to join please.

Allimac1974
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    In. 66 or so to go. Cubsgirlinny
  • castadrora85
    castadrora85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Stacey, and ive lost 73lbs in total so far. I was 250lbs pre-pregnancy, and the day I had my son, I was 275lbs (i probably would have been more but I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes so my "healthy journey" began then).
    Within a week of having my son, I dropped 30lbs. Right now I weigh 202lbs and I would like to lose another 33lbs at least. Its been a long 16 months but i've had so much progress! i kind of stopped dieting for a while so November 20th I decided to get back into shape and i've dropped 18lbs. Im hoping to meet my goal by summer :) please feel free to add me ;)
  • tayjenks08
    tayjenks08 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi i would like to join! I have 80lbs i would like to loose!

Anyone feel free to add me! Im an active user!

Tayjenks08
  • missjanelle17
    Options
    I would love to join this group! It makes me feel more obligated to check in, and stay on track. I lost 10 lbs and then gained that plus, over a short amount of time.
    missjanelle17
  • tbsoff
    tbsoff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
    Tbsoff
  • BlancaACruz
    BlancaACruz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello my username is BlancaACruz, i would love to join your group. I am 22 years old and I was diagnosed Diabetic about three months ago, and need to eat and live healthier. Thanks. If anyone wants to add me please do so :)
  • KimmerWI
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I'd also like to join this group, and would like to lose 100 lbs. over the next 12 months. To also help me become more active and accountable, I purchased a fitbit force yesterday. I'd appreciate all the support and encouragement I can get :-)

KimmerWI
  • emmasage2u
    emmasage2u Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I would like to join this group. I have 170 lbs to lose. I would like to lose half that and then see if my doctor is still recommending bariatric surgery. I need to have both my knees replaced, but doctors won't do that until my BMI is down considerably. I joined at the end of October with a goal of l lb a week and lost 10 lbs, but then shot myself in the foot this week over Christmas. I need the encouragement to keep on the wagon and to get to doing water walking. Thanks for starting this group. I look forward to it. I am on everyday to log my food. Hopefully also to log my activity as well.

Emmasage2u from Washington State. :embarassed:
  • jamienicholson_
    jamienicholson_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd like some motivation in losing 100 pounds in the new year :) I'd love to join <3:)
  • country88girl
    country88girl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lost 50lbs... Anybody looking for friends can add me too!
    country88girl
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group. I only have about 15 more to lose but I have lost 90 already and would love to be here to help others I know that it is a struggle from day to day!!

Tracey~
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I am "starting over" and am serious this time. I have had a gym membership for a year and a half and have been going 2 times a week. I hope to increase this to 4+ times per week. I have 70-75 lbs to lose.

PoisonDartFrog is my screen name, my actual name is Jenn:happy: