You know you've been doing this a long time when . . .

Options

Replies

• WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    A romantic date is when your boyfriend cooks for you and leaves all the UPCs or food labels out for you to scan/log,

LOL aww too cute. I need one of those!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You know exactly which meals you can have during the day and how much exercise you need to get to have a few drinks or fancy dinner in the evening.

:drinker:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You take a pee and know how much weight you just lost.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • st_scrivener
    Options
    You know the caloric differences of the same type of food that comes from a different brand.

You also have the ability to fairly accurately guess the amount of calories in an item or meal by sight.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    You find that delicate balance between scanning the forums for interesting posts you might respond to and the involuntary eye roll that happens when you see the same question yet again.
  • jennysch84
    jennysch84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When you don't need a scale to know your weight.
  • widmer3
    widmer3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You've gotten very good at basic math from adding up calories in your head.
    Your parents start asking, "We're making dinner tonight- is it your carb or fat day?"
  • TanyaGirl76
    TanyaGirl76 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    SOO true! LOL!
  • TanyaGirl76
    TanyaGirl76 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yup!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    You see a new post about new years and the gym and you know it will end in tears.
  • SNLover87
    SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Crappy foods no longer tempt.
    If I'm going to indulge on calories is going to be homemade/made from scratch with high quality ingredients and love! Damitt! LoL!

This. 100%
  • Kahud48
    Kahud48 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When whole milk taste thick, creamy and yucky to the palette!

My son had a stay in the hospital and they brought in your basic carton of whole milk on the breakfast plate.
    He and I took a taste before we put it over the cereal and just couldn't go it, the milk taste aweful to us.
    At that time we had been drinking skim milk for about a year.

Same when we first started on the skim, to us it tasted watered down, no flavor. The taste buds DO change,
    that is a fact.
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    When you can eyeball your Greek yoghurt portion within 5 grams of what it weighs! :smiley:

• sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    scottkjar wrote: »
    You take a pee and know how much weight you just lost.

You take a *kitten* and don't rush to hit the scale
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    When your coworkers ask you to help them log their food (How many oz of cheese is that? 2.25, log 2.5 to be safe)

When you get 10 friend requests any time you post in the forums because you don't spout bullshiz.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    When you count calories in your dreams (wish I was kidding)
    When you do a quick add for 2200 calories for your Christmas dinner then decide to just enter everything the right way and you were pretty much spot on anyway (and you had 13 different things)
    When every plate you're going to put food on ends up on the scale... even when it's for the kids (habit)
    When there are foods you have pretty much given up on because you've decided that they're just not worth the calories anymore.
  • LiminalAscendance
    LiminalAscendance Posts: 489 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    When you look at random strangers and wonder if they're cutting, bulking, or maintaining (as opposed to being simply overweight due to indifference, which I previously assumed).
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    People you meet think you are "naturally" skinny - HA!
  • allanakern
    allanakern Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    hahaha I love this cus it all makes me feel totally normal! (pretty much all in inlaws think I'm weird when I weigh my pizza I think..)