My 2013 New Year's Resolution led to dropping 180lbs (Pics)

Replies

• I see you on the cover of next years January People magazine!! Can't wait to read that article! You ARE an inspiration and are looking great!! I am restarting today for my own reasons and your post was the very first I read since being back at mfp. THANK YOU for sharing!! :)
  • Congratulations!!! What a fantastic success story! You are an inspiration to me!
  • Resolve2B
    Resolve2B Posts: 86 Member
    I had to get to page 10 to offer my congratulations!! :smile: I'd say that was pretty good evidence that your determination and success is highly respected!

I hope 2014 brings you much happiness and continued success!
  • KellyDeitrick
    KellyDeitrick Posts: 76 Member
    You absolutely rock!! Great and awesome job. I have emailed your information to my hubby who is currently over 500lbs. I am trying to be a motivation for him, but I am trying to show him different success stories and hope he can relate to one! Keep up the great work!

Thanks for sharing how you did it!
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Awesome story! Keep up the hard work it is certainly paying off!
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Amazing job...thank you for sharing!
  • jayrae87
    jayrae87 Posts: 36 Member
    Love this. You rock!
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Thank you for sharing your amazing progress! You look so happy! I really needed this post today!
  • bijouchocolat
    bijouchocolat Posts: 164 Member
    Look at you!!!!!!
  • lazra79
    lazra79 Posts: 36 Member
    Amazing!! You and I have exact same thoughts on diets. I don't call it a diet anymore. I call it my life choice. Being smaller doesn't make a person happy, but it sure doesn't hurt! :) Great job! You are definitely inspiring. :)
  • Thanks for this. (On day one!)
  • LeynaDakar
    LeynaDakar Posts: 1 Member
    wow, just wow!! No... wow isn't enough to qualify your incredible courage!!
    I was feeling sorry for myself to have so much weigh to loose and I read your story! It was like an electrochoc !
    You're an inspiration, I cry after reading your story and I thought : I can make it !!
    So Thank you sooooooo much , I really needed to find some people who made it !!

I'm on day 4 , I had 83lb to loose and I've already lost 6.6 lb !!

PS: Sorry for my bad english , I'm french and I'm living in Sénégal !! :)
  • liloldDee
    liloldDee Posts: 92 Member
    Big congrats, I'm thrilled for you. You look like a very happy person, I'd say your friends and family have lots of craic when your around. Oh and I can't get over how much younger you look. :-)
  • urwhaturnot
    urwhaturnot Posts: 53 Member
    Thank you for your honesty and sharing your story. I am so glad I found this site and get to read such inspirational stories from people who are real and don't BS everything. Congrats to you!
  • Carita1984
    Carita1984 Posts: 4 Member
    I love your advice! Seriously. All these fad diets and fads of cutting certain foods are ridiculous. Awhile back it was fat, now they are saying fat is needed after all (duh), and 2013 was the year of no grains which I'm betting in a year or two there will be a big study showing how important they are after all. You have a great, well balanced approach to getting healthy and are doing amazingly well!! I will check out your links because after reading what you had to say I respect your opinion. ;) Keep on!
    CArrie
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    WOW GREAT!!!!
  • tntmom17
    tntmom17 Posts: 30 Member
    great job!
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    tumblr_m1rkzpHj1n1r6aoq4o1_500_zps2c091f68.gif

You are "The Man"

Awesome!!!!
  • SO INSPIRATIONAL! WOW, I am so glad that I read this post.

Thank YOU!
  • BettyBombshell6
    BettyBombshell6 Posts: 17 Member
    There are not enough words to describe how much I love this post. Congratulations on your success and best of luck on reaching your future goals! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!