Today I quit everything, Welcome me to MFP!

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    This is how everyone else has been welcomed right?

This certainly isn't how everyone else introduce themselves, so it isn't exactly like there some precedent for how others should respond.

What? You didn't walk in an instantly create a ***** thread?

I did not.

It is my biggest MFP regret to date.

(Actually, I logged daily for six months before I made my first forum post. Now that I think about it, *that* is my biggest MFP regret to date...that I ever posted in the forums here.)

oh jof, stop playing so hard to get. you know you love us.

It's true...

...but I would give up every last one of you forever if I could go back to that fateful December day and take the blue pill instead.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Did you quit breathing?

No?

Then you didn't quit everything. Liar.

^^ Sarcasm.

Don't take it so seriously, he was just joshing with ya.

Welcome, and good luck!

booboo_zps619743fd.gif

Good luck, OP!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Bets on how many weeks until OP is banned? I give it 3 more days.

No way. Rage quit in 3...2...1...

Honestly I'd just start over if I was her. It's not like she's got a big streak going or all of her recipes already entered.

Why would I start over? I just set everything to my preferences. Most of the comments on here aren't even topic related. I think the 16 friends I have acquired thus far should be very sufficient seeing as I am not totally sure what to do to them or with them yet. Will take it a day at a time. If I need more in the future I will be sure to make another post this one did so well and so quickly too! :drinker: Cheers to all who responded, and good luck to all of you on your journey.

See?

Yeah, I said the same thing. She wouldn't rage quit. Banned is much more likely.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In, because I can tell the OP is going to be an amazing addition to the MFP community.

I'm nominating her for volunteer mod status right now.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    In, because I can tell the OP is going to be an amazing addition to the MFP community.

*dying*
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Is it national moron day? GTFO

Welcome to MFP, it's National Moron Day. Every day. :flowerforyou:

True story. Welcome to the land of derp and derper. *skips off to find more derp in the forums*

Oh and hi, Arghbowl! Muah!

Hey babyyyy :love:

hey what about me? moron.

tumblr_llmzfdn6fN1qdlkgg.gif
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    It's been awhile since a thread immediately made me think of this...congrats?

hodor7.gif

Hodor hodor hodor!!!

:drinker:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options

I don't know...I feel like she would be a superb candidate for the adopt a noob program. As a mentor, of course, given all of her logic, and thick skin, and all.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    My, my, we have a speshul one here!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I hear overwhelming batcrap crazy to the point of being down right unbelievable is a requirement. OP should fit right in.
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    IN

424.gif?w=223&h=382

I want in on whatever it is she's listening to.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    IN

424.gif?w=223&h=382

Girl is WORKIN' it. :heart:

I also can't stop watching. LOL!
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    *Shakes head and walks out*

but not before commenting....
  • cizzawizza
    cizzawizza Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    IN

424.gif?w=223&h=382

Everyday I'm shuffling .... The only way to do the stairmaster
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    did you quit sex? because that would be tragic.

so would quitting ice cream- and bacon.

and if you quit those three things- then you should quit life- but some how I feel like you aren't- so BACK TO THE BACON!!!!!

I would take my own life before I gave up bacon. I would never take my own life.

But you said you quit everything, so we've established you were a liar. So...uh...

/sarcasm (since it appears to be necessary)
  • HappyNewTamera2014
    Options

I don't know...I feel like she would be a superb candidate for the adopt a noob program. As a mentor, of course, given all of her logic, and thick skin, and all.

Any guidance is well accepted and appreciated. I am sure in time after spending more than the few hours I have I will figure this site out. We are all noobs at some point. I wouldn't help me though to be honest. Well I might after reading the profile, we would have so much in common. Decisions, decisions :flowerforyou:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    amazing_zps8f726130.gif
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

Any guidance is well accepted and appreciated. I am sure in time after spending more than the few hours I have I will figure this site out. We are all noobs at some point. I wouldn't help me though to be honest. Well I might after reading the profile, we would have so much in common. Decisions, decisions :flowerforyou:

I see you *still* don't get sarcasm.
This discussion has been closed.