What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• Charlenemon
    Options
    Turkey breast and mushrooms cooked in chopped tomatoes. Add some spices, and you have a meal :P (im a terrible cook)
  • Michellekutz1
    Options
    yeah that sounds yummy!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Turkey meatballs, Spaghetti squash, some fresh garlic and a lite spaghetti sauce. Very delicious spaghetti dinner with no evil pasta!

Yummy!
  • NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Pan-fried tilapia (breaded w/whole wheat flour, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt & pepper)
    Salsa Verde
    Great big fresh veggie salad on the side
  • TLC7613
    TLC7613 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    One pan chicken fajitas!
    Cut up the onions and bell peppers ( I use all the colors) and whatever else you like in them with the chicken and throw it in a greased dish. I use Mrs.Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning since it's like taco seasoning with No sodium and MSG.
    bake at 350 for about 35 min (or until chicken is done) and it's finished!!!! I like to put mine in cabbage leaves instead of a tortilla to cut carbs!
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Orzo with shrimp and cherry tomatoes. Found this on::: http://www.cookinglight.com/food/quick-healthy/20-minute-shrimp-recipes-00400000052322/page8.html

This will be the 2nd time we've had it and I think this time I will add a little tomato sauce. It is yummy!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    roasted cauliflower, P.E.I red small potatoes & carrots with sage basmati rice
  • monisiaczeq
    monisiaczeq Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Cod with brown rice and beetroot!
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Orzo with shrimp and cherry tomatoes. Found this on::: http://www.cookinglight.com/food/quick-healthy/20-minute-shrimp-recipes-00400000052322/page8.html

This will be the 2nd time we've had it and I think this time I will add a little tomato sauce. It is yummy!

I think I will try with linguine tonite instead of the orzo.
  • cclarkcts
    Options
    Salmon burger (no bun) with romaine, berry salad with gouda and light poppyseed dressing... yummm
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Probably chicken and broccoli.

I poured some panko bread crumbs in a dish, grated some asiago cheese over it and stirred it together, cut the chicken breast into strips, then rolled them in the breading. Laid the chicken on a wire rack over a baking sheet and baked at 350 for about 35 minutes. No need for an egg wash. Delicious!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Salad, baked vegetables, and lentils.
  • bobkat80
    bobkat80 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Something to use up my turkey leftovers...tacos maybe or chili.
  • veredit
    veredit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Nothing special... :tongue: just plain yoghurt and corn flakes...:tongue:
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Salad, Fresh fish, Some veggies
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Mediterranean avocado and black bean salad with grilled chicken. Heck yeah.
  • Fentyman
    Fentyman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Chicken Parmesan!

Easy to make:

Whole grain pasta

chicken breast.

Parmesan cheese

Tomato sauce of your choice (I prefer Prego)
  • jacqueinhutto
    jacqueinhutto Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    meatloaf!!! I've been craving it. Maybe turkey, egg, tomatoe sauce, and a few crackers. I forgot my lunch at work today so I've just drinking my diet coke.....guess those few crackers won't hurt me tonight.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Homemade Chicken Alfredo Pizza
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash with bacon/provolone sauce, skillet-seared chicken breast. I might add the spicy tuna-and-spinach salad I had planned for lunch, since I forgot to bring it to work with me.