Am I the Only Person Turned of by...

Options

Replies

• MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I've never seen an inked person start one of these threads. I've never seen an inked person pass judgement on someone who isn't. I've never read where an inked person has called someone who isn't 'whorey'. There's preference and there's feeling entitled to be denigrating. I see much more of the latter.

Maybe we need to put some of that ink in the water supply.
    OP asked a question that is bound to elicit the most internal of opinions about tattoos. So there they are for you to read. But if anyone disagrees with you, you could always just poison their water supply?

Opinions about tattoos are one thing, but you can't get that, can you? I've not expressed my opinion on tattoos. And your commentary lacks both sense and wit. Not to mention it's pretty tasteless.
    Thank-you:)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos, but there is a limit, all mine are easily covered, one on my back, one on my foot and one on my arm, I also want a side tattoo, but there is a limit, I am not fond of large places being covered, ive only seen a few sleeves or half sleeves ive liked, and then theres the people that get little tats in alot of places, like my friend has one above each boob, one on each calf, a tramp stamp, one on each shoulder, a foot one and a few more, but it just looks funny how she has all these little tattoos in random spots of her body. I also prefer tats that have actual meaning, my back one is my kids foot prints and names and birthdates, my foot one is one of our geckos, Ive had geckos since I was 16, and my arm one is snoopy and charlie brown which has been my favorite cartoon since I was like 5.
  • ND_Figgzie
    ND_Figgzie Posts: 1,480
    Options
    tatts looks good to me my man..........all depends on the person they are on
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Not so much... :noway:

fw81mp.jpg
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I've never seen an inked person start one of these threads. I've never seen an inked person pass judgement on someone who isn't. I've never read where an inked person has called someone who isn't 'whorey'. There's preference and there's feeling entitled to be denigrating. I see much more of the latter.

Well, you are new to the forums. Do a "search" and you will see lots of tattos threads; and yes, many of them started by an inked person. They all start innocently and end up BAD!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    it looks *kitten*-y

lets hope you mean that both men & women with tattoos look "*kitten*-y" and not just women

not sure how some ink on someones skin can make them look like they are a sex worker though (plus whats wrong with being a sex worker anyway?)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    IN
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    it looks *kitten*-y

Oh please tell use more...
  • nytrifisoul
    nytrifisoul Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I like tr4mp stamps on hot chicks. Definitely boosts the turn on. Tattoo's in other locations not really a turn on.
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    it looks *kitten*-y

its called a tramp stamp. what else do you need to hear
  • altoclefmama
    altoclefmama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It depends what it is, where it is, and who it's on... ;-)
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member
    Options

Well, you are new to the forums. Do a "search" and you will see lots of tattos threads; and yes, many of them started by an inked person. They all start innocently and end up BAD!

I haven't found a "does anyone else find people without tattoos to be a turn off" thread. Anything that starts with a slant like the op title isn't looking for anything other then other people who think other people are gross, etc. it's far from innocent, it's inflammatory.

I'm still waiting to read someone with ink refer to someone who isn't as *kitten*-y. Or make remarks about the bodies of unlinked people, presume to judge them and feel like they are morally superior or "unique". On any forums, not just this one.

What are the point of threads like this other then to pot stir? It's tedious. But I'm on day six of the flu and have time to kill.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member
    Options

OP asked a question that is bound to elicit the most internal of opinions about tattoos. So there they are for you to read. But if anyone disagrees with you, you could always just poison their water supply?

Opinions about tattoos are one thing, but you can't get that, can you? I've not expressed my opinion on tattoos. And your commentary lacks both sense and wit. Not to mention it's pretty tasteless.
    Thank-you:)

That's the best you can do? That's just lame.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I have no tattoos, and have no plans to get one as they do not interest me. I do not even have my ears pierced, just never got around to it..

My husband has no tattoos either.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    16 year old me: tattoos are so cool, can't wait to get one! I'll have something unique on my body forever!

19 year old me: tattoos are cool, but I need to find something really personal and meaningful, it's starting to feel like everyone gets cheesy tattoos and I don't want to be one of them, I'm original, and I'm a rebel.

23 year old me: so glad I didn't get a tattoo, there is nothing original, they are all stating to look dated

27 year old me: almost every tattoo looks trashy, it's so generic, glad I don't have a reminder of a bad life decision. I have no tattoos, and that makes me original, unique, and kinda rebellious....

The evolution of my perception of tattoos. I like that I can be totally nakkid, with no pictures on my body.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    it looks *kitten*-y

its called a tramp stamp. what else do you need to hear

Keep talking.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I personally don't have any. But I often admire others tattoos. My husband had a band tattooed on his finger for our 10 year anniversary while we were in Hawaii. He can't wear his wedding ring, so he wanted to do something permanent.

I've never felt the need to get inked and don't think I'll feel the need in the future, but what do I know. What I do know is that I am scared of needles lol, so maybe that's one part of why I won't get them haha. I'm so scared of needles I experienced the pain of natural childbirth 3 times.
  • GREEKSTATUE
    Options
    The best part of being human is we all love different ****. Leave all the inked women to me they are sexy as F***.
  • sdbeachbum
    sdbeachbum Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    The best part of being human is we all love different ****. Leave all the inked women to me they are sexy as F***.

:flowerforyou: