What was your proud moment today?

Options

Replies

• CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I'm proud I didn't stop to get anything "good" on my way home from an appointment, even though I didn't sleep well and am always hungry when that happens. (I'll have something healthy in a minute.)

And I'm proud of my MFP friends!
  • nlg1974
    nlg1974 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When I jumped on the scales this morning and saw that I'd lost another kilo! I'm just at the beginning of this journey, but seeing my progress is definitely a big motivator!
  • KristinNicole82
    KristinNicole82 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I took a gym selfie (I know dont judge) but I was so proud of my upper body. My arms and shoulders are starting to pop very nicely. Weight training pays off ladies, if you want to see I posted the pic on my profile
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of all of you!

my proud moment today was while I was hiking, we picked a 3 mile hiking trail, as we went a long we realized we could take another route that added an extra mile so we decided to take that trail the rest of the way! so ended up doing a little tougher 4 mile hike!
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I finally managed a complete workout from NROWL .....after six attempts :)
  • Jkn921
    Jkn921 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Started my exercise routine after a difficult exam week which felt so good - muscles were/are still sore this morning but still went out to get my food shopping done (40 min walk). I also got healthier foods which should keep me on good standing for the next week and so.
  • Foodiethinking
    Foodiethinking Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I've already posted on here once but wanted to post again :)

I was walking up the stairs in my flat block which is four flights up and needless to say, after the first few days I was out of breath at the top. Today I was FINE. I literally had to pause for a moment and go wait a minute, is this actually my floor?? And it was! Proud moment :)
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    Congrats! Stairs are killer! And post any time you want, we have proud moments every day, big or small! I think I post pretty much every day haha
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    My proud moment today was working out! I did 30DS 2nd day and after the first few minutes I wanted to quit, but I pushed through! it was not perfect but I did it!
  • desolate_angel
    desolate_angel Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Today I resisted my urge to drink a Pepsi. I told myself I was mistaking thirst for a craving and drank water instead.
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    Today I resisted my urge to drink a Pepsi. I told myself I was mistaking thirst for a craving and drank water instead.

Awesome! I did the same thing today too!
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    Today I am proud because I have had some reeeeallly stressful past few days and have not turned to food as a stree relief. It's hard...but I'm doing my best
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I take a class to lean French. This afternoon we had to be in groups of 3 for a game. The other people around me didn't want to move so I did. The teacher said the person in the best shape moved. I was so happy I thanked her.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    my not so proud moment was burning myself today on the soup i made for lunch. as soon as it was done in the microwave i put my spoon in to stir it and as soon as i did it exploded onto my hand (and it was thick like cheesy soup lol and now I have nice bubbly burns already :( fml
  • howeyd2211
    Options
    Great responses everyone! And great question!

My proudest moment was yesterday when I RAN on the treadmill...30 MIN speed intervals...with MINIMAL JIGGLE. If you've been an overweight, older chick like me who has had trouble running for 30 seconds because of knee pain and massive jiggling, you know what a great feeling it is to run on the treadmill like most people at the gym are able to do so effortlessly. (apologies if that sentence made no sense :tongue: )

I RAN! :happy:
  • DrWhoodles
    DrWhoodles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I took the cat to and from the vet without stopping for a taco like I used to do!
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    Travelling home from Uni is always bad. I go past so many take outs - chip shops, mcdonalds, kfc.... so hard when you're really hungry for dinner!

I used to go in and have a cone of chips quite regularly, but have stopped it all! Instead I eat an orange on the way home, or something similar, to curb my cravings >.<
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    Ahhh so proud of myself today because today marks 20 days on mfp and 13 lbs gone. This thread and everyone that has responded helps keep me motivated and I hope does the same for all of you! great job everyone!
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    today I'm proud because it was the first time I stayed under all my levels! under calories, sugar, carbs, and especially sodium which I have had a lot of trouble with.
  • Kristen_nicole95
    Kristen_nicole95 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    went to cross fit for the first time, even though i came in dead last i still finished, Was nice to have the support from the people there <3