I see many with very pour nutrition in their diet.

Options

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I'd actually be curious about what OP would have to say now.
    Call me an optimist (but not to my face, or I'll deny it), but there were a bunch of helpful posts and she seems like she just might be open-minded about things.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Preach it johnny!
    I'm not sure I've EVER seen you mention a vegetable.
    Again, your profile is "private" so I dunno...
    But yeah.

I guess you haven't been paying attention then. That's my advice for everyone.

Get enough protein.
    Get enough fat.
    Eat a few servings of veggies and fruits a day.
    Do strength training.
    Regularly engage in some form of physical activity you enjoy.

This is pretty much it. That's all of it. I challenge you to find where I recommend anything other than that.

And by the way, I saw your post where you thought I wasn't athletic. I see you edited it. That's... amusing.
    OMG!!!!
    Most amusing post EVER!

Preach it johnny with the private history! preach it!

ETA: who are you and what have you done with burger boy?
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Preach it johnny!
    But yeah.

Get enough protein.
    Get enough fat.
    Do strength training.

This is pretty much it. That's all of it. I challenge you to find where I recommend anything other than that.

And by the way, I saw your post where you thought I wasn't athletic. I see you edited it. That's... amusing.
    OMG!!!!
    Most amusing post EVER!

My diary is public. There's no "private history."
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten McDonald's for several months. Also for some reason I've lost the urge for drinking sodas and it's great to be free of those useless sugars. It's hard to cut vices out of our program but the OP is right....so get of your lazy butts and get it right this time.

Thank you. McDonalds does have good salads and believe me I really love those double quarter pounders as much an anyone with a large fry and chocolate shake. But that isn't in my immediate future.

This is why you've had to lose weight over and over and find yourself in the position of having to lose it again.

If you don't learn to eat those McDonald's burgers now, in a way that fits into your daily nutrition goals, you'll fall directly back into old eating patterns the day your "diet" is over.

Habits are what stick. As soon as your special diet is over, you will immediately go back to your old habits and go back to looking the way you look now.

The key to all this is to learn new sustainable habits, and that means learning how to eat quarter pounders in a responsible way.

According to your diary, you eat fast food almost every day. How is that responsible?

Now who is stalking who. :huh: Follow him to new threads much?

He's athletic and it fits his goals, how is that not responsible. You are attacking someone who is a long term success and you still have a long way to go. Sorry, but he has more credibility than you do.

I was already in this thread way before he was sweetheart. Fits his goals? LOL. He's over every single day by hundreds of calories. But ok!

I am sorry, I laughed till I cried. And then OP from Sugar Daddy sent my husband a friend request and I started hyperventilating. How do you not know what a bulk is? Aren't you a healh care professional who is an expert in this field?

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Preach it johnny!
    But yeah.

Get enough protein.
    Get enough fat.
    Do strength training.

OMG!!!!
    Most amusing post EVER!

I didn't say DIARY johnny. Your POSTING HISTORY and your PROFILE are private.
    http://tinypic.com/r/313gkjp/5
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I haven't eaten McDonald's for several months. Also for some reason I've lost the urge for drinking sodas and it's great to be free of those useless sugars. It's hard to cut vices out of our program but the OP is right....so get of your lazy butts and get it right this time.

Thank you. McDonalds does have good salads and believe me I really love those double quarter pounders as much an anyone with a large fry and chocolate shake. But that isn't in my immediate future.

This is why you've had to lose weight over and over and find yourself in the position of having to lose it again.

If you don't learn to eat those McDonald's burgers now, in a way that fits into your daily nutrition goals, you'll fall directly back into old eating patterns the day your "diet" is over.

Habits are what stick. As soon as your special diet is over, you will immediately go back to your old habits and go back to looking the way you look now.

The key to all this is to learn new sustainable habits, and that means learning how to eat quarter pounders in a responsible way.

According to your diary, you eat fast food almost every day. How is that responsible?

Now who is stalking who. :huh: Follow him to new threads much?

He's athletic and it fits his goals, how is that not responsible. You are attacking someone who is a long term success and you still have a long way to go. Sorry, but he has more credibility than you do.

I was already in this thread way before he was sweetheart. Fits his goals? LOL. He's over every single day by hundreds of calories. But ok!

I am sorry, I laughed till I cried. And then OP from Sugar Daddy sent my husband a friend request and I started hyperventilating. How do you not know what a bulk is? Aren't you a healh care professional who is an expert in this field?

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.

It's not set to what it was set to before.

Unfortunately, MFP doesn't "remember" your goal settings for previous entries. Changing my goal now changes the goal for all of my history as well. My goal used to be set to between 1600 and 1800, and I would hit that goal every day. Now it's set to approximately maintenance, and I'm managing the bulking overage manually.

Rest assured, I am deliberately meeting my nutritional goals every day and have been doing so for a year now.
  • thedaintyone
    thedaintyone Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I agree fully!!!!
  • jonnythan
    Options

Well that's a shame. My friends can view it.

Of course you can Google as well. Type "site:myfitnesspal.com jonnythan" and start reading.

BTW, your posting history and profile are private too. As is your diary.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    @Jonny your diary is viewable
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Preach it johnny!
    But yeah.

Get enough protein.
    Get enough fat.
    Do strength training.

OMG!!!!
    Most amusing post EVER!

Of course you can Google as well. Type "site:myfitnesspal.com jonnythan" and start reading.

Oh, my diary is private, because I don't use it.
    Is my history? ok.
    PS enjoy those veggies johnny! Glad after ALL THIS TIME to hear you know what they are!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

You know what happens when you assume...you think that something is true or probably true without knowing that it is true. You decided to attack him for being over his calories thinking he was failing at his goals instead of asking why he's over the number his diary is set at.

I've seen many of your posts and I know you are fairly new here. I think it might be a good idea for you to avoid the boards for a while. Attacking others (even in response to what you feel like is a personal attack) is against the forum rules. Tonight alone I've seen you attack multiple people and him multiple times. It might be a good idea to step away before you get banned and that way later you can possibly find a way to contribute constructively.
  • jonnythan
    Options

Is my history? ok.
    PS enjoy those veggies johnny! Glad after ALL THIS TIME to hear you know what they are!

For someone who seems so interested in what I have said in the past, you don't seem to know much about what I have said in the past.
  • TiKiMaTT949
    TiKiMaTT949 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So.......what is the longest, most abused, time wasted, thread on this site ?
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Stooping so low to criticize peoples personal choices in food? This is out right disgusting. Stay out of others relationships with their bodies. Unless they ask, no advice is appropriate to give.
  • DamePiglet
    Options

You know what happens when you assume...you think that something is true or probably true without knowing that it is true. You decided to attack him for being over his calories thinking he was failing at his goals instead of asking why he's over the number his diary is set at.

I've seen many of your posts and I know you are fairly new here. I think it might be a good idea for you to avoid the boards for a while. Attacking others (even in response to what you feel like is a personal attack) is against the forum rules. Tonight alone I've seen you attack multiple people and him multiple times. It might be a good idea to step away before you get banned and that way later you can possibly find a way to contribute constructively.

This.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

Is my history? ok.

For someone who seems so interested in what I have said in the past, you don't seem to know much about what I have said in the past.
    BWHAHAHAHAHA Again. Boy, you're entertaining johnny
    HEEERE's Johnny!
    You're nothing if not predictable.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    This chick. Seriously.
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    So.......what is the longest, most abused, time wasted, thread on this site ?

Not this one.
    Probably a "slap, kiss, tickle or fondle the poster above" thread, but I dunno.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I came back. All I caught was something about privates. And Switzerland.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    I came back. All I caught was something about privates. And Switzerland.
    But not Sweden. Nor Denmark.