I see many with very pour nutrition in their diet.

Options

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Wow...so uplifting and inspiring..NOT!!! Who are you to tell us what to do with our diets, everyone is different and so are their bodies. I eat steak and drink on weekends!! But I work my *kitten* off and the weight is coming off! Entonces comer caca pendeja!!!

I do not speak Spanish.

But this word. I know this word.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I want in on this posse. Because McDoubledown.

LOL

I want my own posse. How do you get a posse?

I believe you do it by creating interesting fast food concoctions.

Hmmph. That's going to be hard for me. Fast food isn't my thing. Maybe a different posse would be open to cupcake and brownie and cookie concoctions.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.

You know what happens when you assume...you think that something is true or probably true without knowing that it is true. You decided to attack him for being over his calories thinking he was failing at his goals instead of asking why he's over the number his diary is set at.

I've seen many of your posts and I know you are fairly new here. I think it might be a good idea for you to avoid the boards for a while. Attacking others (even in response to what you feel like is a personal attack) is against the forum rules. Tonight alone I've seen you attack multiple people and him multiple times. It might be a good idea to step away before you get banned and that way later you can possibly find a way to contribute constructively.

I've been here for almost a year so no I'm not exactly new. I don't need to avoid the forums. You should probably dig a little deeper… But because you are apart of his posse, you'll always side with him. He attacks me constantly so I'm not going to be nice anymore. But thanks anyways for the advice :)

I didn't realize he had a posse. There are several threads that I've disagreed with what he says, so I definitely don't side with him. My statement still stands that you currently offer no actual helpful advice and all you do is attack others.

Good luck and I hope that one day you are successful as he has been.

I actually offer A LOT of helpful advice to many people on here. I attack him because he attacks me and he overall irks my nerves with his condescending, wise guy, "I'm better than you" personality.

I haven't seen any thread yet where you offer helpful advice. Point me to a thread and I will take that back.

I think she is referring to the raspberry ketone and green tea for weight loss thread…but that got nuked and it was horrible advice..
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

LOL

Hmmph. That's going to be hard for me. Fast food isn't my thing. Maybe a different posse would be open to cupcake and brownie and cookie concoctions.

Build me a brownie cabin and I am yours forever.
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.

You know what happens when you assume...you think that something is true or probably true without knowing that it is true. You decided to attack him for being over his calories thinking he was failing at his goals instead of asking why he's over the number his diary is set at.

I've seen many of your posts and I know you are fairly new here. I think it might be a good idea for you to avoid the boards for a while. Attacking others (even in response to what you feel like is a personal attack) is against the forum rules. Tonight alone I've seen you attack multiple people and him multiple times. It might be a good idea to step away before you get banned and that way later you can possibly find a way to contribute constructively.

I've been here for almost a year so no I'm not exactly new. I don't need to avoid the forums. You should probably dig a little deeper… But because you are apart of his posse, you'll always side with him. He attacks me constantly so I'm not going to be nice anymore. But thanks anyways for the advice :)

I didn't realize he had a posse. There are several threads that I've disagreed with what he says, so I definitely don't side with him. My statement still stands that you currently offer no actual helpful advice and all you do is attack others.

I actually offer A LOT of helpful advice to many people on here. I attack him because he attacks me and he overall irks my nerves with his condescending, wise guy, "I'm better than you" personality.

Been here a year with 51 to go and you are helping others? Meanwhile hes lost quite a bit and reached his goal. Not attacking, just making an observation. Like when a 5 yr old watches sesame street and can see which one of these things is not like the other.

She has a surprise medical condition making it impossible to lose weight. Why she is on a weight loss site is beyond me.

Surprise??

Is that like a medical condition that pops out of a cake?? Can I still get one under Obamacare or do I have to go to Canada for that??
  • Soufre
    Soufre Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow. Pour grammar. Such arrogance. Very diabetes. Wow.
  • laurab150
    Options
    I would like some recipes.. I am just starting my program and need to have some more variety in what I cook. I am ending up with the same old things to eat and its getting boring and thus making me want to eat out, which I have not.. lost over 30 lbs in the last few months so want to lose 70 more...
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Been here a year with 51 to go and you are helping others? Meanwhile hes lost quite a bit and reached his goal. Not attacking, just making an observation. Like when a 5 yr old watches sesame street and can see which one of these things is not like the other.

She has a surprise medical condition making it impossible to lose weight. Why she is on a weight loss site is beyond me.

Surprise??

Is that like a medical condition that pops out of a cake?? Can I still get one under Obamacare or do I have to go to Canada for that??

Yeah, I guess. I'm not sure what it is. She's never told us. But apparently her team of doctors, who are "the best of the best" (actual quote) "all" recommended raspberry ketones to her. She decided not to take them because she doesn't want more pills.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Surprise??

It is a medical decision that suddenly pops up several pages into a discussion and nullifies all previous advice.
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    you and I would NOT get along

at all

ever

^^^ This!
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I guess. I'm not sure what it is. She's never told us. But apparently her team of doctors, who are "the best of the best" (actual quote) "all" recommended raspberry ketones to her. She decided not to take them because she doesn't want more pills.
    I know when I get "best of the best" doctor advice I make a point of ignoring it too.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Surprise??

either way you cut it obamacare won't accept it and canada won't take you ..so double F'd...
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options

I have endocrine diseases that slow down weight loss significantly. Not only that but I also have other health issues that get in the way of being able to exercise consistently, hence why I still have 50 lbs to lose.

Ohhhhhhh I've heard of that.

Those are called excuses. I'm not a Dr. but im staying at a Holiday Inn Express right now.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    you can eat and cook what ever you want I do. I love to bake and that hasn't stopped me from losing 80 lbs. You shouldn't stop eating what you like just to lose weight. You should change how you eat. Eat to live not live to eat. If I at 39 5'1 can go from 202 lbs. or 91.8 kg to 122 lbs. or 56 kg anyone can. I eat what ever I want.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

LOL

Build me a brownie cabin and I am yours forever.

Done.

scariest-dish-winner-300x225.jpg

Now agree with everything I ever post henceforth. TYVM and enjoy the posse.
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    Wow...so uplifting and inspiring..NOT!!! Who are you to tell us what to do with our diets, everyone is different and so are their bodies. I eat steak and drink on weekends!! But I work my *kitten* off and the weight is coming off! Entonces comer caca pendeja!!!

Preach it!!! *beep boop beep*

oh sh** robot speak
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
  • ndj1979
    Options

I have endocrine diseases that slow down weight loss significantly. Not only that but I also have other health issues that get in the way of being able to exercise consistently, hence why I still have 50 lbs to lose.

but I thought you weighed 128 pounds…or was that the other thread when you had up a fake picture? I am so confused….
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    either way you cut it obamacare won't accept it and canada won't take you ..so double F'd...
    What is this "canada" of which you speak? Surely you're just making things up now.