I see many with very pour nutrition in their diet.

Options

Replies

• My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.

You know what happens when you assume...you think that something is true or probably true without knowing that it is true. You decided to attack him for being over his calories thinking he was failing at his goals instead of asking why he's over the number his diary is set at.

I've seen many of your posts and I know you are fairly new here. I think it might be a good idea for you to avoid the boards for a while. Attacking others (even in response to what you feel like is a personal attack) is against the forum rules. Tonight alone I've seen you attack multiple people and him multiple times. It might be a good idea to step away before you get banned and that way later you can possibly find a way to contribute constructively.

I've been here for almost a year so no I'm not exactly new. I don't need to avoid the forums. You should probably dig a little deeper… But because you are apart of his posse, you'll always side with him. He attacks me constantly so I'm not going to be nice anymore. But thanks anyways for the advice :)

I didn't realize he had a posse. There are several threads that I've disagreed with what he says, so I definitely don't side with him. My statement still stands that you currently offer no actual helpful advice and all you do is attack others.

Good luck and I hope that one day you are successful as he has been.

I actually offer A LOT of helpful advice to many people on here. I attack him because he attacks me and he overall irks my nerves with his condescending, wise guy, "I'm better than you" personality.

Been here a year with 51 to go and you are helping others? Meanwhile hes lost quite a bit and reached his goal. Not attacking, just making an observation. Like when a 5 yr old watches sesame street and can see which one of these things is not like the other.

I have endocrine diseases that slow down weight loss significantly. Not only that but I also have other health issues that get in the way of being able to exercise consistently, hence why I still have 50 lbs to lose.

Ohhhhhhh I've heard of that.

Those are called excuses. I'm not a Dr. but im staying at a Holiday Inn Express right now.

So insulin resistance, severe hypoglycemia, carcinoid tumors, extreme ventricular tachycardia, and exercise induced syncope are all excuses? Get a life.

What sort of doctor recommends caffeine for ventricular tachycardia?!

Dr Oz?
  • ladylattier
    ladylattier Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow. Need a ladder for that horse?

*snort*
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Well I don't know where this thread is going now but I do agree with the topic. Either they will realize their faults, or they will continue their ways and ultimately fail, living their life questioning their poor health and wondering "why me!?"

Yes, we all have our days, or sometimes weeks, when we slip up. No one is perfect. However, the human body was not designed to survive on "junk" food alone, and nothing ticks me off more when these people are on here complaining how they are "hungry all the time, feeling sluggish, getting sick frequently, not seeing results ect."

You are not going to get very far with your goals if you restrict every meal just to fit in some fast food crap every day. And this isn't only limited to fast food, but anything highly processed with very little to none actual nutrition.
    Just use your common sense!
    It's almost like you don't understand how we fit delicious things into our budget every day while still getting awesome nutrition.. Maybe if you did, you wouldn't be knocking it, you'd be trying it.

Snow_White_Haters_Gonna_Hate_Gif.gif

LOVE THIS^^^ and yes!!!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Oh hi.
    I'm just gonna hang out around here.

Yeah... This thread is... Something.

Can I hang too? I'll bring chicken nuggets and wine.

got any jack daniels…?

No., but I've got a pirate with some booty. Even?

in…for pirates...
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.

You know what happens when you assume...you think that something is true or probably true without knowing that it is true. You decided to attack him for being over his calories thinking he was failing at his goals instead of asking why he's over the number his diary is set at.

I've seen many of your posts and I know you are fairly new here. I think it might be a good idea for you to avoid the boards for a while. Attacking others (even in response to what you feel like is a personal attack) is against the forum rules. Tonight alone I've seen you attack multiple people and him multiple times. It might be a good idea to step away before you get banned and that way later you can possibly find a way to contribute constructively.

I've been here for almost a year so no I'm not exactly new. I don't need to avoid the forums. You should probably dig a little deeper… But because you are apart of his posse, you'll always side with him. He attacks me constantly so I'm not going to be nice anymore. But thanks anyways for the advice :)

I didn't realize he had a posse. There are several threads that I've disagreed with what he says, so I definitely don't side with him. My statement still stands that you currently offer no actual helpful advice and all you do is attack others.

I actually offer A LOT of helpful advice to many people on here. I attack him because he attacks me and he overall irks my nerves with his condescending, wise guy, "I'm better than you" personality.

Been here a year with 51 to go and you are helping others? Meanwhile hes lost quite a bit and reached his goal. Not attacking, just making an observation. Like when a 5 yr old watches sesame street and can see which one of these things is not like the other.

I have endocrine diseases that slow down weight loss significantly. Not only that but I also have other health issues that get in the way of being able to exercise consistently, hence why I still have 50 lbs to lose.

Those are called excuses. I'm not a Dr. but im staying at a Holiday Inn Express right now.

So insulin resistance, severe hypoglycemia, carcinoid tumors, extreme ventricular tachycardia, and exercise induced syncope are all excuses? Get a life.

Dr Oz?

:laugh:

You're on fire!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Dr Oz?

Ha! Quality.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Dr Oz?

he will have you quacking all the way to the morgue...
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I am opening this thread in 17 tabs in case it gets nuked.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Holy cheese-whiz, I left for an hour to go shower and make lunch before work and THIS happens... Keep the butthurt coming, my favourite white knight showed up and I got to see Johnnythan's before/after pics again!

Chesse whiz is definitely pour nutrition.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Oh hi.

got any jack daniels…?

Certainly.

good, I am going to need some shots to make it through this one...
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz is my dad. He told me to raspberry my keytones
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

That pervert! He should be in JAIL!
  • workingclassdog
    Options
    and I see someone who can't use a spell-check...it's POOR....NOT POUR.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Dr Oz?

Ha! Quality.

that would be the A team of Dr's….
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Oh hi.

got any jack daniels…?

Certainly.

good, I am going to need some shots to make it through this one...

200_s.gif
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

You forgot the Osgood-Schlatter disease.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    < Just finished a Wendy's double and a chocolate frosty, and is sipping a Scotch.
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Someone once told me that redbush tea and a liver cleanse would cure my gallstones.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options

That pervert! He should be in JAIL!

I know. Then, he told me all about shrinking fat cells. I think he's a wizard. I'm scared
  • Ladysquire
    Ladysquire Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm so sad I wasn't here for the first 17 pages :(