finish the sentance....start a new sentance

Options

Replies

• LapBandBobbi
    Options
    Please put the _milk_ back after you _open it or_it _will spoil.

If I ever ________, I would never _________ to it.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    If I ever __go streaking through the neighborhood______, I would never _____fess up____ to it.

Please _____________your ___________when you are ________so you don't____________!!!!!
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    Please ____ don't eat with _your___ eyes __ when you are___starving__so you don't ___ overdo it!!!

Thank___________ for____________with us__________we__________________your____________.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Thank__you__ for__meetin___with us__after__we__ran over____your__dog___.

Don't forget to _________________ or you'll soon find ______________.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to __hide the evidence___ or you'll soon find _____the police on your doorstep .

Look Out ___________. IT's a ___________,____________, ______________freaky____________, ___________,_______!!!!!!
    RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!
  • LECIAKAY05
    Options
    Look Out __PEOPLE________. IT's a __MEAN________,___GREEN_________, ___CRAZY___________freaky___MAN________, __EATING_________,__MACHINE_____!!!!!!
    RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!

Go ahead ____________________! I dare you to ____________ and ____________ with _____________ and _____________ while doing ____________________.
  • LapBandBobbi
    Options
    Go ahead _Children_! I dare you to _stop playing video games___ and _go outside___ with _your friends__ and _play____ while doing _nothing___.

If I were you ______ would not ______ while reading ____ on the ___________.
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    If I were you __I____ would not __RUN__ while reading __COOK BOOKS__ on the ____TREADMILL____.

I am ______ about what lies ahead. I plan to ___________ while __________ in the near future.
  • moespaws16
    moespaws16 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am.. -somewhat optimistic- ..about what lies ahead. I plan to.. -lose weight slowly- ..while.. -trying to stay healthy and train to run another 5k-.. in the near future.

I feel ________ because I did/do _________ and it has changed me in many ways including ______________.
  • LapBandBobbi
    Options
    I feel _good__ because I did/do _have lapband____ and it has changed me in many ways including _feeling better______.

I wish I would have _________ rather than _________ because _______ said to do it.
  • cbonuz
    cbonuz Posts: 63
    Options
    I wish I would have ___eaten dinner___ rather than ____drinking dinner____because __my head___said to do it.

Tonight I will ________because it is _________ and I really need it.
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Tonight I will _go to sleep early__because it is _Tuesday_ and I really need it.

If I ever find _______ I will keep it _______ because __________has to think that I care.
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    If I ever find ___ my mind again, __ I will keep it ___ locked up in a box__ because ___ the world __ has to think that I care.

You can___________ or__________to ____________and support your_________.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    You can __cross your arms __ or __bind yourself __to__make your back feel better__and support your breasts.

I___need to get ___ and play ____
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    I Flippin' need to get up and play air guitar!

Great _____ recipes _________ that keep you_________.
  • KristinaW
    Options
    Great family recipes together that keep you happy.

Little ____ that wont go to ____ when they are ________ _____.
  • Fawnie
    Fawnie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Little bunnies that wont go to sleep when they are feeling ill.

If my ___ slipped on your ___ would you ___ or ___?
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    If my _tounge__ slipped on your _secret__ would you _still be my friend__ or __not_?

this week, i'm going to try to ___________ at least once per day.
  • oregonlady
    Options
    this week, i'm going to try to _____exercise______ at least once per day.

i really should enjoy_________________ more.
  • oregonlady
    Options
    i really should enjoy________my children_________ more.

this christmas, i plan to eat ___________.