What is your workout today?

Options

Replies

• bohemian124
    bohemian124 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Orangheory fitness class after work. Hoping it's a tornado!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Lift weights and 50 minute spin class. It was a tough one!
  • Anonycatgirl
    Anonycatgirl Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Three exercises planned today. I just came in from 3 hours of downhill skiing and this evening I have a swimming lesson. After swimming I will vigorously mix a martini.

Now that's the way to do it when you can: spend the day something really fun and active, and then have a tasty adult beverage to "eat back" some of the calories.

Me, I'm going for a long hike in a little while, after a bit of yoga (and, alas, housecleaning. I suppose that burns some calories, but it's in no way fun). And then there will be some tasty adult beverage.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Ran to the gym and had a lower body workout (legs, back, glutes) and then ran home.
  • Dugleik
    Dugleik Posts: 125
    Options
    Reading 'the walking dead'. It's a heavy book.
  • louisedavies311
    louisedavies311 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    40 minutes exercise bike, walk dogs 60 minutes, just dance 15 minutes, kettle bell workout 10 minutes
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Jogging for 45 minutes then weight work for shoulders, back, arms
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    7 mile interval run/walk
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,687 Member
    Options
    Got caught up with TV on my phone so ended up doing 2 hours on the elliptical. I just lost track of time watching two episodes of Nashville. Then a leg workout. Leg press, hamstring curls, abductors and adductors.
  • Soufre
    Soufre Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Now that I've gotten over my squatphobia, SQUATS.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 3 and Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    did 60 mins weight circuit consisting of ,bench press, pull ups, back squats. deadlifts , clean and press, renegade rows
  • MDChesler
    MDChesler Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of ab work, an hour of strength training and 60 minutes on the elipticle.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    60 min. on the circuit at Goodlife
  • Nephy07
    Nephy07 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I went very easy today, and since I just finished with my workout, I'll just paste it over here :P

----> burned 207 calories doing 32 minutes of Low Impact Cardio & Toning Workout + Upper Body Toning
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I ran 20km.

Marathon #2 is in 13 weeks!
  • TpocketT60
    TpocketT60 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    12 or 16 oz. bicep lifts during the super bowl most likely
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Rowing for a warm up, then about 80 minutes of chest and triceps with some abs sprinkled in. I'll finish with 22 minutes on an Arc Trainer. Estimating somewhere between 650 and 700 calories burned.
  • MarKayDee
    Options
    Most days it's a half hour jog, today? Some squats some side planks, boring girly stuff because my hips hurt and I have an 8.5 hour shift ahead of me.