Gif of me balancing a barbell while squatting no hands!

Options

Replies

• 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    That's one of the dumber things I've ever seen. At first I thought, "he's just trolling" but nah, I'm betting you're actually proud of yourself.

Do you realize the strength and balance it takes to do that? I can squat over 300lbs.

So? I can squat 275. What's your point?

My point is that it's still a stupid thing to do. I'm not surprised that you don't understand that though, brah.

How is it a stupid thing to do?

Enlighten me.

Because if you lose your balance, you can get seriously injured. Do you really not understand that????
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    w45jXg1.gif

Love this!
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    That's one of the dumber things I've ever seen. At first I thought, "he's just trolling" but nah, I'm betting you're actually proud of yourself.

Do you realize the strength and balance it takes to do that? I can squat over 300lbs.

My point is that it's still a stupid thing to do. I'm not surprised that you don't understand that though, brah.

Enlighten me.

Because if you lose your balance, you can get seriously injured. Do you really not understand that????

No I don't understand. Please break it down for me. Im curious what the potential danger would have been...
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    w45jXg1.gif

Love Penny!
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    :yawn: Whatever. I can bench a bus. Can you do that?
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Also the karate chop gave me giggles too.

mac494syp.gif
  • Jessineide
    Options
    that bath robe tho...
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Penny is smarter than the OP. :happy:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    natural selection at work
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

Enlighten me.

No I don't understand. Please break it down for me. Im curious what the potential danger would have been...

Ok, junior. You keep doing stupid stuff and trying to impress us all. But no, I'm not wasting any more time trying to explain anything to a guy who is being intentionally dense and thinks it makes him cool.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Enlighten me.

Ok, junior. You keep doing stupid stuff and trying to impress us all. But no, I'm not wasting any more time trying to explain anything to a guy who is being intentionally dense and thinks it makes him cool.

Um, because it wasn't dangerous to me. Thats why Im curious as to what your explanation is? :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    natural selection at work

Amen, sista.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    we cant see that youre balancing on a barbell...can you recrop the gif to include that?

also, here's your next challenge (but moar weight plz)

uLWrijU.gif
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't in a court of law state that I could identify that as you.
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options

Wow, is that a lot?
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options

Enlighten me.

Um, because it wasn't dangerous to me. Thats why Im curious as to what your explanation is? :)

I dunno....one time I dropped a piece of ice on my toe, and it cut it and bruised it. Imagine if that barbell would have fell on your big toe. It probably would have reallllllllllly hurt.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Gotta keep the hands free for the creeping you do on women in the enchanted forest, right?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Darwinism needs to really start kicking in.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    whoop dee doo
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    Awesome! And that karate move at the end was funny :laugh: