• terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I agree with your husband. Don't do it. It is very *kitten*-y :sick:

I hope you are kidding.

*kitten*-y??? Really??
  • WontShareChocolate
    Options
    Listen to your husband and hopefully he will be your only one.

I agree. When u become married ur body is not your own but now belongs to your husband and VISE VERSA. It's not just you that has to live with the tattoo he does too. It's not something like dying your hair that is temporary. I wouldn't get one anyway but if I knew my husband was against it I wouldn't get one just like I know if the situation was flipped he wouldnt.

Thats because you actually know the meaning of love.

These broken women weren't loved as children so they don't know how to love in return, to cherish it, to sacrifice for it.

They don't realize how low their value is on the market because there will always be some loser who puts in work for their vagina.

But that is not love.

What isn't love is not recognizing your husband or your wife is not YOU, when you get married you come together as a team you do not automatically own that person or their body. Marriage is sharing yourself with someone else it is not a purchase your husband does not own you your wife does not own you.

When you get married you should know each other well enough to know what the other persons interests, beliefs, as well as preferences are if you love tattoos and your partner does not that should have factored into your decision to become life partners. If a tattoo means a lot to you it should have meant a lot to you before you got married and should have been discussed.

I believe a true expression of love is acceptance, to accept and love your partner for all their flaws all their incompatibilities with you as well as all of their interests that may not be exactly what you like. Love is loving someone who compliments you in every way, who is different from you and makes you experience life outside of your own bubble. Love is two imperfect people coming together and loving each other despite your differences and embracing you for who are not who they want you to be.

In my opinion, the love I have is of a superior saturation compared to the love you expressed.

But this comes from me being so dominant socially and having such a high level of chemistry and charm with women.

They get super horny at what I do to them. And the pleasure they get is actually DERIVED from being subservient.

Referencing back the the master-stroke page-1 comment of the master-thesis, she was Christian! And though I am atheist, I thought it was a potent commentary on the way Religion teaches the beauty of being a good servant. Not female to male, but even male to male or general to a higher power (God, your boss, parents/familiy)

There is a certain point in the big picture where you realize, all the systems of society and the totality of our socially transmitted behavior patterns, morals, ideas, values, and all other products of human work and thought are based on a Leader-Follower relationship.

From the dawn of civilization (and the first profession ;) all the way up until Twitter.

There has always been such a dynamic. It just works better. Two alphas head butting don't work.

So who is the one who should be who? There is pleasure in both. Which one is which?

Well I guess testosterone will decide that one. Who ever was genetically born with more. And if we go back to the idea that everyone wants attention, girls have the better benefits on their side arguably.

So my love is a lot more potent because I have high levels of testosterone to the point where girls actually ENJOY being beta to me because like the Bible teaches, there is in fact pleasure there.

Unless you're insecure....

In which case you get a tat and end up alone with cats.

She said "listen."

Not obey, not even respect.

Just to listen, is that so unreasonable?

You do not dominate another person by stroking your own sense of superiority, the entire idea of two people coming together and sharing each other is another form of what your talking about a much more beautiful form of dominance it is recognizing someone is experienced in ways different from your own and vice versa then SHAREING your different levels of experience with each other forever.

It is a partnership that allows both people to lead each other through life. If I can't stand on my own he will pull me to my feet, if I can't find the strength she will be my rock what your saying is so cold I feel sorry that you weren't raised with the ability to see what true love can be.
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    My husband was and I will quote him "Totally against it & He was putting his foot down and saying no" Look at my profile pic and you will see how well that worked out for him. Its something I wanted to do for me and no one else..He got over it
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Brah, it's funny that you zoomed in on that single, divisive comment, and sling "you're not as evolved as I am", yet I suggested waaay up in the thread that OP discuss things with her husband.

You're late, brah.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    But this comes from me being so dominant socially and having such a high level of chemistry and charm with women.

They get super horny at what I do to them. And the pleasure they get is actually DERIVED from being subservient.

I just figured it out. He's read that "Fifty Shades" crap and thinks he's the main character and that women will flock to him because he's soooooo sexy and dominant and *swoooooon*.:sick:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

I just figured it out. He's read that "Fifty Shades" crap and thinks he's the main character and that women will flock to him because he's soooooo sexy and dominant and *swoooooon*.:sick:

but he does it by taking them into an enchanted forest. And stealing them away from their boyfriends. It's all on his other forum (from which he was banned).
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options

ROFL you figured it out :drinker: :drinker:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Probably.

A lot of not-so-bright men read those books for tips. I guess there is a significant number of women that crap works on, though. They outsold Harry Potter, after all.

I am not one of those women. I don't think you are, either. Or most of the women posting in this thread.
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Don't use the internet to ***** about your spouse. How would you feel if he tried to undermine your opinions by slagging you off.

This is between you two, but mainly your damn decision. Give him a step to have an opinion don't get angry if he doesn't share the same one. It is your body, and your decision. However don't act like a 3 year old yourself slagging him off. You're a grown adult, act like one.

Oh my!
    It seems I hit a nerve for some reason. I'm sorry it offensive to you that I vent about an silly argument I had with my husband. A man who you have no way of knowing and is just as autonomous as I am.
    Admittedly the argument was childish and venting was poorly thought out as well. All the same, I see no need for name calling.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    lol so supposedly:::

the bitter, brittle, self-centered, insecure women get all the action.

And me the passionate 10/10 fitness model with a degree and fame status never gets any girls... Okkkkayyyy....

And big words are bad, snark wins. Lol at refusing to debate about concepts I got straight out of sociology books in college.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

I agree. When u become married ur body is not your own but now belongs to your husband and VISE VERSA. It's not just you that has to live with the tattoo he does too. It's not something like dying your hair that is temporary. I wouldn't get one anyway but if I knew my husband was against it I wouldn't get one just like I know if the situation was flipped he wouldnt.

Thats because you actually know the meaning of love.

These broken women weren't loved as children so they don't know how to love in return, to cherish it, to sacrifice for it.

They don't realize how low their value is on the market because there will always be some loser who puts in work for their vagina.

But that is not love.

Bahahahaha. Omg! Broken? We're not broken, just bent and we will learn to love again.

Sing it with me broken ladies with losers in their vagina.

OMFG! I think I love you!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • CharbyOttawa
    CharbyOttawa Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Tats aren't art as far as I'm concerned and It take a certain person to wear one. They are a form of defiling the body.

My, how enlightened of you. I think getting a tattoo is a far healthier choice than defiling one's body with drugs/alcohol/junk food/lack of exercise, etc...

You are entitled to your opinion. Others are entitled to theirs. After all, opinions are like anuses... everyone has one.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options

And me the passionate 10/10 fitness model with a degree and fame status never gets any girls...

And big words are bad, snark wins. Lol at refusing to debate about things I got out of sociology books in college.

Was that a poem??

I'm not bitter, brittle, self-centered, or insecure...
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options

And me the passionate 10/10 fitness model with a degree and fame status never gets any girls... Okkkkayyyy....

And big words are bad, snark wins. Lol at refusing to debate about things I got out of sociology books in college.

Wow I'm surprised you don't get a nose bleed up there on your High Horse
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

And me the passionate 10/10 fitness model with a degree and fame status never gets any girls...

Who told you you were a 10/10? I'm not insecure, I've been married for 24 years, perfecty happy. I've got 2 degrees, and I took sociology in college also.

You aren't better than anyone here, and your continual use of big words you don't understand, and concepts you don't understand, and talking about your accomplishments, according to my psychology courses in college, prove your insecurity.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

And big words are bad, snark wins. Lol at refusing to debate about concepts I got straight out of sociology books in college.
    Big words are fine when you use them correctly.

However, there is a well-known saying about people who use them.

I'm really not concerned about the amount of action I get. You seem to be, though.

Also, I am a purple unicorn. I said so on the Internet. It must be true.
  • Thefatman0627
    Options
    I've got to admit ... some mornings, the only thing I like about myself while looking in the mirror, is my tats!:glasses:
  • Justintyme328
    Justintyme328 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My buddies and I call facial tattoos life-enders
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options

Let me get back in the kitchen where I belong, barefoot. :noway:

And pregnant.

With a baby on your hip.

*sigh* So most of the replies...are telling OP it's her choice. Which it absolutely is, BUT of course husbands and wives are supposed to be considerate of each other. Everyone is acting like he's saying she CAN'T get the tattoo or if she gets one he will DIVORCE her...it's not what she said. He's just stating his opinion. Which shouldn't be a problem, ESPECIALLY since his opinion should matter to her more than most, I mean they are MARRIED. Honestly, if she's committed to him, all of our opinions should fall AFTER his anyway. If he truly loves her, he'll cope if she gets it. The kind of advice given on this thread and the attitudes that bolster it is why marriage fails. Not because it's an antiquated social norm, but because we are an increasingly selfish race (humans). Love is a little about losing a bit of yourself. This may be why society is going down; people are more concerned with the individual (self) than the whole. ALL things said...folks are super judgy. What's striking is that the more "liberal" ones of us are actually seeming to be a lot more judgmental and close-minded and PUSHY nowadays LOL. We take the new "moral" and "politically correct" ideals (which happens to be more liberal now) and shove it down EVERYONE'S throat. Full Disclosure: I read as inconsistent on political gauges because I sit right around the middle, leaning to the left. So I'm not anti-leftist. Nor, am I pro-conservative. I'm just me. NO one has the right to force their thoughts on other...and everyone has the right express their opinions.

:tongue: FOR THE TLDR Folks Bottom line: OP and her husband are MARRIED. Honestly, if she's committed to him, all of our opinions should fall AFTER his. If he truly loves her, he'll cope if she gets it. What does him thinking a tattoo is a bad choice have to do with feminism?? NOTHING. And why in the world would she NOT be concerned about what the one person she should definitely still want to respect and be attracted to her thinks! Sheesh.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

I'm not any of these but I'm pretty sure on any given day I get a lot more action than you.

No because you're also self-centered, have an extremely high opinion of yourself and basically come across as an *kitten*-clown. Seriously, if I met you at a bar I'm fairly certain you would NOT get me to go home with you.

No, overuse of big words is bad. It makes you sound really, really dumb and super boring.

Seriously. You have a lot of growing up to do, brah.