What should I get my GF for Valentines Day?

Options
Anyone know some good affordable bonus trinkets from Amazon?

So far my plan is to buy like 8 different stuffed animals, some chocolate, flowers, and balloons.

KEY ELEMENT: its gotta look cluttered almost over the top. My goal is to spend less than 80$ but to make it visually feel like I spent hundreds and I want to come to her door just overloaded with gifts to an almost comical degree.

I think one annoyingly jumbo sized big bear, 2 medium stuffed bears or animals, this random stuffed frog I have with a bored grin on its face, a horse with sunglasses, heart shaped box of chocolates, at least 3 floating heart balloons, a cliche dozen roses, maybe some sort of basket too.

Again, the point is for it too look suuuuper cluttered when she first sees me.

Then we will have dinner at some unique fancy greek restaurant with live music and belly dancing and all that.

Anyone have any more good ideas for something V-Day related that takes up a lot of space but is affordable?

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    A bucket of gold doubloons.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    A bucket of gold doubloons.

Whats that?

EDIT: ooh those gold chocolate coins... thats a really good cliche one actually. Thats what Im talking about.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I bet you she will love it :flowerforyou:
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    I bet you she will love it :flowerforyou:

Yeah :)

I love to make her laugh and smile :)
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    A huge bouquet of blow pops
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Speaking of pops...

f39482733458b42f9bb51430485abb02.png
    Giant chupa chup. Because yes.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    A $15 DVD-R/RW of no name brand whatsoever? Oh, wait, that's what my honey said he's getting me. Yeah...I don't like secrets!

I really like the idea of the gold coin chocolates. Yummy! Maybe as many coins as the years (or if the relationship isn't that old, months) you've been together so far.

Or an Edible Arrangement. I love the fruit boquets! Yummy and healthy at the same time!
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Speaking of pops...

f39482733458b42f9bb51430485abb02.png
    Giant chupa chup. Because yes.

hmmm only 24$

but also 24$ shipping.

I like the concept a lot tho. Would be nice to have in the bundle. Maybe if I can find it in a candy store locally.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    A $15 DVD-R/RW of no name brand whatsoever? Oh, wait, that's what my honey said he's getting me. Yeah...I don't like secrets!

I really like the idea of the gold coin chocolates. Yummy! Maybe as many coins as the years (or if the relationship isn't that old, months) you've been together so far.

Or an Edible Arrangement. I love the fruit boquets! Yummy and healthy at the same time!

OOOh whats an example of an edible arrangement? that sounds nice..
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Nutella?
  • meglizbo
    Options
    Do something cheesy, like take a **** ton of sticky notes and write something you love about her on each one and stick them all over your "display." She'll freaking love them, and it will definitely help with the "cluttered" look!!!
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Some cute girly crown thing (like the one with fake pink fur and plastic diamonds) put it on her head while she opens your gifts. Also, you can buy a bunch of neclaces and whatnot from places like forever21 for like 30 bucks or less (like you can get 2 or 3)
    tons of balloons! Blow 'em up and give her a ton!
  • Onderwoman
    Options
    From reading your posts, I thought you'd want to give something like this:
    giphy.gif
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Nutella?
    /thread
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Do something cheesy, like take a **** ton of sticky notes and write something you love about her on each one and stick them all over your "display." She'll freaking love them, and it will definitely help with the "cluttered" look!!!

Ohh great idea for the cluttered look. I will test that out and see how aesthetic it looks. Maybe bright red notes will work!
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    A new boyfriend?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    a blow up doll to replace you ...
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    A new Trapper Keeper.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Anyone know some good affordable bonus trinkets from Amazon?

So far my plan is to buy like 8 different stuffed animals, some chocolate, flowers, and balloons.

KEY ELEMENT: its gotta look cluttered almost over the top. My goal is to spend less than 80$ but to make it visually feel like I spent hundreds and I want to come to her door just overloaded with gifts to an almost comical degree.

I think one annoyingly jumbo sized big bear, 2 medium stuffed bears or animals, this random stuffed frog I have with a bored grin on its face, a horse with sunglasses, heart shaped box of chocolates, at least 3 floating heart balloons, a cliche dozen roses, maybe some sort of basket too.

Again, the point is for it too look suuuuper cluttered when she first sees me.

Then we will have dinner at some unique fancy greek restaurant with live music and belly dancing and all that.

Anyone have any more good ideas for something V-Day related that takes up a lot of space but is affordable?

If my husband gave me stuffed animals and/or balloons I would be FURIOUS at the waste of money. There's nothing to do with those things except throw them out! Chocolates, dinner out at a decent restaurant, and a great time in bed. That's the best possible gift, IMHO. In fact, I'd be willing to skip the chocolates and dinner...
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    All that stuff won't get her turned on, it'll have the opposite effect. You're buying her crap she doesn't need in exchange for sex.

Instead, lead her someplace fun and make a good memory.