What should I get my GF for Valentines Day?

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• JamesRustler
    JamesRustler Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    FatFreeFrolic, you coming off really bitter in this thread. Are you mad that most decent guys pass on older, fatter women?
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    What about an indoor picnic with al of her favorite foods? Or maybe a movie night with wine, cheese, crackers. Or a murder mystery dinner could be fun. How about sledding, then a light dinner then smores by the fire later? Me...I would love to go to the arcade or bowling, then to burger joint, then home for a movie...just saying.
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wish I had this gf problem.. I did get a girl a $30 dollar necklace from Aamzon. She loves it. Their jewelry is quality and cheap! woot woot
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    FatFreeFrolic, you coming off really bitter in this thread. Are you mad that most decent guys pass on older, fatter women?

James, are you aware that you're coming off like a real jerk in this post?
  • Srarojas
    Srarojas Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Couples massage!
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Chucky Cheese's!!!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options

Not sure why you feel the need to personally attack someone. FatFree may be a little bitter however she has her opinions and experiences much like you do. Not sure FatFree's age but based off her profile pic she looks young and attractive to me.

point is quite being a keyboard commando and attacking people.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My vote is for the Trapper Keeper filled with copies of all your MFP posts. If she sticks around, you are golden!!!
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Anything but an STD. Those never go over well. :P
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    My phone number
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I think you should go for it... the bigger the cheesier the better. In fact, you should deliver it personally, to her at her school, while wearing a clown suit. Complete with big red shoes, colorful wig, and red nose.

And when you see her, you should yell out loud... "I'm a clown"

She probably already knows that, but she is in high school and doing it at school is a great place to reinforce the obvious.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    make her a coupon book. with different coupons like for a bubble bath, massage, kiss, breakfast in bed. make her dinner. go dancing.. whatever you want..

just a thought.

http://freebies.about.com/od/valentines-day-freebies/tp/printable-love-coupons.htm