50 pounds by June 1st challenge part 2

Options

Replies

• MakeMeOver
    Options
    Hello All,

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoyed all the Black Friday sales. I had a difficult 2 weeks but am back on track. I'm kicking up my workouts in hopes of not having to get any alterations to my dress for my husband's Christmas party. Wish me luck.

CW: 188
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Weighed in 5 lbs less this week!

11-22 287.6
    11-29 282.6
  • lornawalker
    Options
    down by 2lbs
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    183.5 lbs
    - 4.5 lbs for the week

:) I finally "got" the concept of 1200 NET calories, minimum and got off my plateau! HOORAY!!!!!!!!

9.5 lbs till "healthy" bmi!
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Loss of 1.5lbs this week!! :happy:

Previous = 163lbs
    CW = 161.5lbs

Im now quite well into the 'healthy' BMI ~ havent seen that in years!!

Well done to all other members who lost this week - nearly 4-5lb loss is crazy??!! Wish i had that every week! :laugh:
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'm still the same this week, but that's a godsend after the week I had *blush*
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 lbs this week....

I worked so hard and only lost one measely pound.....i just have to keep pressing on
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    I'm down 4.4lbs this week!!! Skipping dessert and mainly eating turkey on Thanksgiving really paid off, and so worth it for that loss! I have a horribly sprained ankle and am on some serious restrictions as far as any working out...as in I'm not allowed to do anything since I have to be on my feet for 9-10 hours a day for my job so I have to really watch what I put into my body right now.

Great job to everyone so far this week! Even to stay the same is great with the holiday!
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Down 3 pounds this week. I am very pleased that I escaped "Thanksgiving" with only a slight and temporary bump up.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    Well didnt lose much this week but for all the food I ate thursday and again yesterday at mother-in-laws thanksgiving, a loss is a loss. Im at 193.3. Now to start back up with the workouts since going across Kansas this week didnt make much time for workouts. Hoping next week will be better. I so want to break out of these 190s. I keep getting out of them and back into them and I want out of them for good.
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Grrr - gained 2.5 bringing me back to 186, but I know it's from my holiday weekend with my best friend - ate all sorts of yummy bad food, and drank a ton of wine/beer (and a few shots). I never drink (almost never) and I way indulged. But I know it won't happen again until late January, so it's ok for a little gain this week. Back on track today!!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Reading thru I was starting to believe I was the only one here with a gain. I am up 1lb but since my rings and shoes are fitting tight I pray it is water and I will be down tomorrow.

You guys that lost really rock!!:flowerforyou:
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    down 3lbs!! Wasn't expecting that at all!! But honestly I haven't had an appetite lately. I get hungry but no desire to eat. and I haven't worked out since Tuesday last week because I've been so exhausted! I've raked leaves, but that's all the "workout' i've been getting in. Hoping to get out of the lack of energy and desire to eat some time this week.

just 3 more pounds until I reach my year end goal of 15lbs by new year!!
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Gained 2 pounds this week...back at 199 :grumble:

Too much good Thanksgiving food, and not enough exercise or water...back to the game plan today!!!

Great job to all of you who were still able to lose this week:flowerforyou:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    299 down from 301... I did not gain any weight Thanksgiving weekend!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Ok so I did my weigh in this morning and it was not pretty. I was 260.2 which is up 1.8 from three weeks ago. I had really just given up for a while because I just didn't think that I could do this. I think I am back on track now so hopefully this week and the following weeks will be much better.

On another note I am needing some advice from you guys. I do alright at counting my calories, could be better but I know what to do. I am having a really hard time fitting in exercise. I leave my house between 7:30 and 7:45 in the morning and I don't get home until 8:30 or 9:00 at night. I get one 30 min lunch break during the day so I have a hard time getting a walk in then along with eating lunch. By the time I get home at night I just want to eat dinner, do some studying and go to sleep. Any suggestions on what I can do to get in some more exercise? Thanks!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Ok so I did my weigh in this morning and it was not pretty. I was 260.2 which is up 1.8 from three weeks ago. I had really just given up for a while because I just didn't think that I could do this. I think I am back on track now so hopefully this week and the following weeks will be much better.

On another note I am needing some advice from you guys. I do alright at counting my calories, could be better but I know what to do. I am having a really hard time fitting in exercise. I leave my house between 7:30 and 7:45 in the morning and I don't get home until 8:30 or 9:00 at night. I get one 30 min lunch break during the day so I have a hard time getting a walk in then along with eating lunch. By the time I get home at night I just want to eat dinner, do some studying and go to sleep. Any suggestions on what I can do to get in some more exercise? Thanks!

That is a really late day... you could try to get up 45 minutes earlier and workout before work... I leave my house at 5:40 every morning so AM exercising is not for me... I just go directly to the gym after I pick up the kids from afterschool at 5:30pm.
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am also not getting in a ton of exercise and am still dropping. Diet is an important part of this and if you stay on it you will lose (just slower than those people that are doing both). Find the happy medium that works for you and stay with it, you can succeed!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    not sure what your day consists of, but is there ways to incorporate my activity into your daily routines? Walking to a colleague's office instead of sending an email? Parking at the far end of the parking lots so you have further to talk to get to stores, etc., taking stairs, not elevators?? It looks like you may be a weekend warrior :) Just keep your eyes on the food journal and sneak in bits of activity where you can!
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    Well I am only down .3 this week. I weighed in at 179.6. I guess I should be happy with even a tiny loss because I honestly thought I would have a gain this week.

Good job everybody!