How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• shannonalgren1
    shannonalgren1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING. Thank you for sharing and being such an inspritation to us all.
  • sombrefawn
    sombrefawn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Brian, you have such an amazing story. I am seriously tearing up here. You are so inspiring!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    wow. that's a pretty amazing story. you look fantastic, and should be damn proud of yourself. major props man!
  • sharonsteele50
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Wow! Fabulous story about your journey! Thank you for sharing!
  • all4my4girls
    all4my4girls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    A fellow Michigander! What an amazing transformation! I am going to send you a friend request. Please add me so I can keep following your AMAZING story!
  • zerryz
    zerryz Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing. 2 totally different persons, in expression and in physique. Your friend Jackie shld consider going back to school to do the same as you cuz she seems to be ideal for the job, given her success at helping u drop almost 360lbs!

Now u just add swimming (u have awesome lake swims near where u live!) and u r ready for a Tri.

In the meantime, bravo and may the A2 Marathon Force be with you!
  • chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I think you are amazing!!!
  • mohawkRN
    mohawkRN Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I read your original post, but I really enjoyed seeing this one with all of the pictures! It takes a lot of courage to post the "before" pictures! What an amazing transformation - you look so happy and healthy! Congratulations to you - all of the hard work has paid off! Keep it up!
  • Frannn17
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration - your story means so much to me, i feel utter awe and so optimistic now - which is very rare for me as i've also suffered quite a bit with depression. I don't know you but your story makes me feel so much better and i genuinely and truly hope you have an absolutely fantastic life - good luck to you and Jackie in all that you do :)
  • Jennilyn79
    Jennilyn79 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story, you look and awesome! And you're very handsome! Now you can live your life and it will be especially great because you did all of the hard work yourself. I definitely think the journey is so much more rewarding when you challenge yourself and for the right reasons. Great job!
  • godsgal71
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your incredible story, Jackie is truly a keeper and I am glad that God put her in your path! God bless you both!
  • leslilippthomas
    Options
    Wow, you are an amazing inspiration. Congratulations to you on a fantastic job!
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Dude, that is amazing! Well done from another in Londoner!
  • laurelmilly
    laurelmilly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story. So very glad you found someone to inspire you!
  • caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing story!
  • JasonRM79
    JasonRM79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Seriously your story is so powerful!! You should write a book.
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! That's amazing! Great story and transformation. You should write a book.
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. How wonderful-a new life :)
  • nbdiamond
    nbdiamond Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! You're an incredible inspiration. Enjoy every minute of your life!! Best Wishes!:flowerforyou:
  • Chewbacca262
    Options
    Awesome story with a bit of romance thrown in too.
    I hope to continue to hear about your journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!