Find your Weight Loss Twins

Options

Replies

• thepunner
    Options
    I'm 5'9", 152lbs. I started at 205-210 lbs and hit the spin bike and dropped the fast food. Now I use the elliptical and walk. Unfortunately I'm short on food ideas and have been eating the same thing almost every day. My goal is to get to 135-145 lbs, without losing too much muscle (I lift some and play water polo when my shoulder isn't bugging me).
  • LaReine14
    LaReine14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not twins, but close. I'm 45 (for another month), 5'5.5". CW 139, GW 130. What are you doing to get there?
  • emilyzerod
    Options
    I signed up years ago but just started using My Fitness Pal today.
    5'2"
    I went from 191 lbs to 117 lbs due to an eating disorder and gained back up to 181 bingeing over the last 2 years. Would like to get back down to 125 the healthy way. Even if we're not twins, feel free to add me :)
  • ntshs
    ntshs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Perfect! 5'1.5" currently 114 looking to get to around 105----though the weight doesn't matter so much as losing visible bodyfat that's been bothering me.
  • teelynn83
    teelynn83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First time using the community boards, and thought this was a cool thread to start out with! :)

Height: 5'3
    Starting weight: 185.6
    Current weight: 188.2 -____-!
    Goal weight: *150-145(<--if possible, hehe)
    Diagnosed with diabetes type 2, since 2011
    Mother to a 20 month old daughter/9 month old son. :)

I've been working out for an hour a day, 6 days a week, which started at the beginning of this month. I usually jog on the treadmill, and do 4.5 miles.. but recently had to cut my workouts to 30 mins a day, due to having very low blood sugar digits. *sigh* Its been a tough battle trying to lose weight with diabetes, but I am determined, and very deciplined with my diet to finally get rid, or reverse this disease. I'm giving myself a duration of 6 months to at least get down to the 150's. Hopefully I will be able to accomplish much, by then!! :) Would also love to finally be able to wear a decent bathing suit by then(*crosses fingers*)!!

*Fee free to add me! :)
  • Karlynn1993
    Karlynn1993 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Also looking for my twin :) I track daily and log everything, yes even "bad" foods. I love poutine.. it doesn't love my body though :P Really been trying to cut back. I've gone a week without it so far and I feel great!

Height: 5 foot 2 and 3/4''

SW: 160.3 pounds (My heaviest ever)
    CW: 157.1 pounds
    GW: 130 pounds

My ultimate goal is to be around 125 pounds... I would also like to have muscle definition and maybe some abs.

Add me if you'd like, even if were not twins :D
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    21 years old / female
    178 cm/ 5 ft 10 1/2ish?
    SW: 110 kg/ 242 lbs
    CW: 95 kg/ 209 lbs
    GW: 70 kg/ 154 lbs
    UGW: 65 kg/145 lbs
    Twinsie where are youuuu???
  • seaberry09
    seaberry09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a chance to read through this thread yet, but I wanted to add my info.

37 years old
    5'10"
    200lbs
    goal ~165lbs
    I work out 5 or 6 days a week and eat a pretty balanced diet.

Any twins out there??
  • lake171
    lake171 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great idea for a post!

Height 5'1''
    SW: 165
    CW: 162
    GW: 125 (or whatever a size 6 is)

I just started February 1st and hoping I can lose by the end of the year for my NY Resolution. I just signed up with a personal trainer so hoping that with that and this forum I can achieve the goal.
  • Kaken21
    Kaken21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Love this!
    I'm 24 almost 25.
    5'10"
    SW: 255
    CW: 194
    GW: 160 ish. Not set on goal weight. I want to see how my body feels :)
    If anyone adds me put Twins in the friend request please :)
  • StunningLegerity
    StunningLegerity Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Found some friends who are close, would love to add more!

24 years old
    5'6
    SW: 196 lbs
    CW: 169 lbs
    GW: 135-140 lbs
  • needham79
    Options
    6'1" , 285lbs, 34 years old !!!
    married, father of 2 soon to be 3

anyone similar ?
  • ochibi91
    ochibi91 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I like having people in my friends lists who have similar goals/ body types.

I'm a 28 year old woman, 5'1, and 196 lbs. My goal is to get down to 140 lbs. More about me, I'm a grad student, daily logger, and try to be as supportive as I can. I like to zumba, do elliptical machines, weight lift, and am considering doing couch 2 5k. My areas of focus are my booty and tummy. Add me if we're a match.

Hope people find great buddies this year :)

I've added you! :)
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi!

5'7", 26 years old
    SW: 182 lbs
    GW: 135-140 lbs
    CW: 150 lbs

My biggest issue right now is eating enough protein and trying to control my sweet tooth. Workouts include Zuzka Light workouts (HIIT) paired with the turbofire firestarter video found on their website (I don't plan on buying the program). I also sub in yoga when I need a rest day. Once the weather in Mpls settles down I plan to begin to run again. Looking to motivate and be motivated!
  • ochibi91
    ochibi91 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm

Female
    22 years old
    CW 116lbs
    GW 105lbs
    5 feet 1

Love the support that I've been getting here :)
  • ROBINCAN2
    ROBINCAN2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello weight loss twin.....I'm looking for you!!

5'2", 49 years old (OMG WILL BE THE BIG 50 THIS YEAR)
    SW: 224 lbs
    GW: 140-150 lbs
    CW: 222 lbs

I had foot surgery last November and it's taken me a while to get recovered at a gain of over 20 pounds I might add. I had a hard time even walking and had to wear a big boot the majority of the time. I know this is wrong, but I was very depressed and ate all the wrong food.....fried, pizza, ice cream....you name it! Hense the 20+ extra pounds in 3 months! Now I have been released from the Dr. and ready to get moving and counting calories and loosing this weight the heathly way. I would like to loose 50 by the time I'm 50 late this year and I think it is possible! I want to get back into those clothes in my closet and not buy any bigger ones!! Anyone who wants to be my friend or if i am your twin....I am ready to do this!
  • omgdramabye
    Options
    Hello my myfitnesspal twin! :flowerforyou:

I just turned 30 in the fall
    5'5"
    SW: 256.8
    CW: 250.0
    1st GW: 199
    2nd GW: 130-140

Please put twins in the friend request!
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hello Twins!

I am 34 (35 in August)
    5'8
    SW 176
    CW 170
    GW 145ish (we'll see when I get closer)

I love taekwondo but I have been on a hiatus for a little while. I've mostly been managing my weight by diet only until I find my motivation again. Add me if you want!

Also, I don't believe in "wrong" foods. If I'm eating at a deficit that all that matters. I couldn't sustain a no junk food lifestyle.
  • uncharted01
    uncharted01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    28 - Female
    Married - No Kids
    Full-time working woman!
    5'4"
    SW: 180
    CW: 173
    GW: 130 ??? Not set on a number - just want to feel AMAZING!
  • Gracielou12014
    Options
    I can't seem to find a whole lot of really young people here... I am 17 and I weigh 220 lb at 5'6. My goal is 160 lb. I've been on the diet for 4 days and lost 2 lb which is nice! But I'd love to find another girl or boy to connect with on this!