How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• debaof
    debaof Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! Your story is amazing and you look amazing!
  • aliciadub
    aliciadub Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Brian,

This is such an awesome story - and you are are simply amazing!!! I saw a quote today that said, "There is no weapon more powerful on earth than the human soul on fire". You've certainly proven that. :smile:

Congratulations on reclaiming your life! Your journey has been about so much more than weight loss! And I think people dealing with the same struggles (people like me) would be very blessed to have you as a counselor or coach.

Thanks for reposting!

Alicia
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_n0vwg1jLdJ1qafrh6.gif

i think you're the person with the largest weight loss ive seen here, btw. incredible. thank you for sharing.
  • meta71
    meta71 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It is nice to read such a wonderful story. Congratulations with your new found health and lifestyle. You are an inspiration indeed.
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Your story resonates more than just determination of weight loss but a determination to be "whole" again. You have brought tears to my eyes. Your story and writing is incredibly poetic. Absolute best wishes to you and your beautiful life.
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspirational story, Brian, it's got me in tears!!!
    Wishing you and Jackie all the best - and congratulations! You are incredible!!

Cedar Point is a great way to celebrate anything :flowerforyou: Brings back great memories, having grown up in Columbus :love:
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations on a job well done!! You look awesome and so incredibly happy with Jackie!! Best of luck!!
  • mkthav
    mkthav Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yay for you.!!! Thank you for sharing. You look wonderful.
  • maryseb63
    maryseb63 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    What courage. And i'm a cry baby, made me cry. You are an inspiration.
    Have a great healthy day!
  • jkauf5
    jkauf5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring! WOW! Thank you for sharing your journey. You look amazing!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This doesn't happen often, but I am speechless........okay, I thought of something. YOU ARE THE MAN!! Enjoy every moment of your success, I can't imagine anyone more deserving.
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thank you for sharing. I am crying. You are a true inspiration.
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're amazing! You look great AND happy!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    OMG!!
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Insanely AWESOME !
    WOWSERS !
    So happy for you !
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    H o l y c o w. You are awesome dude. Congratulations.

kramer-mind-blown.gif
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow... Truly amazing.. Here I am mildly depressed because I need to lose close to 70 pounds.. I need to take a couple of pages out of your book...5am workouts, no sugar, no red meat and eventually no processed foods..
  • erika_urthmama
    erika_urthmama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being such an inspiration!!! And by the way, you are HOT!!!! (I am happily married with three kids, by the way...so I am just pointing out the obvious). Jackie is one lucky lady to have you in her life - just as you are so lucky to have her. Thank you for sharing your story - I will never forget it!
  • Mrsjones172
    Mrsjones172 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    What an utterly amazing transformation story! Thank you for sharing, very very inspirational. Please to see you did it through lifestyle changes and exercise, thats fantastic.

I wish you all the best for the future and the skin removal op.!
  • vickiaus
    vickiaus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW What an inspiration Thank you for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!