what are your goals you wanna reach by summer?

Options

Replies

• gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I want to be smoke-free for 2 years. I want to be physically stronger than I have been in decades and I want to have seriously increased my run distance and speed. It's looking good.
  • SlimSlowFab
    Options
    My goal for the summer is to be 175lbs. If I could maintain that weight I will be a happy camper.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    i would just love to wear some cute shorts and a nice tank top and feel TOTALLY comfortable...not feel like my legs are jiggling or anything like that!!! If I could lose 25-30 by june-ish I would LOVE my life that much more....

I am just sick of being so self conscious in certain clothes, would love to have this summer be the one I felt great in. Especially since my daughter is at the age were the pool and out door activities are a must, I want to run around and have not a worry in the world!
  • DFasso23
    DFasso23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That's a long way away as I try to go week to week or even month to month. Don't really have a weight loss goal in mind by summer BUT I'd like to be able to take my shirt off without being completely self conscious about it. Shed some extra fat in a few areas and keep building mucsle.
  • pichu_318
    pichu_318 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to rock a monokini XD I've never had anything but a 1 piece or a tankini....hopefully I can lose 30-40 pounds by then....we shall see :3
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I am at 194 lb and would like to get to my goal of 180. While it's probably not my "ultimate & final goal" it will be the lowest I've weighed in 24 years and I'd be happy with that.

I kind of want to go into maintenance during the summer too. Mainly as a trial, to see how difficult it is for me. But also to have a break from buying smaller clothing all of the time.

Also, I want to be much more confident when bicycling. I'm getting there, but I'm very interested in improving this spring and summer.
  • kwlmson
    Options
    Hi everyone! Happy Monday! Just joined MFP, I am in Maintenance mode. But my fitness goal is to run a 5K by summer. :smile:
  • kwlmson
    Options
    I know how hard it is after surgery. Wishing you a speedy recovery!:smile:
  • arielhalsted
    Options
    Im trying to lose 30lbs by summer. i want to fit back into a size 4-6 and be comfortable in a cute little bikini!
  • ttidwell81
    ttidwell81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    To be able to wear a pair of shorts.
  • MeaganPTV
    Options
    I would like to lose 35 pounds :)
  • dgraboski
    dgraboski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    To be back down to 150 pounds. Right now I am 167.....need to keep my motivation up
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I cannot really put a number on the scale or size of clothes I would like to be in by summer. I WOULD like to get rid of (or most of) the pooch on my belly. You know, lose the need to "suck it in". LOL :laugh:
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Well, I've set a mini-goal of 15 pounds lost by April 24th. So by summer....maybe another 5-7???? We shall see! First thing's first!
  • falco37
    falco37 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Goal is by my birthday to be under 200lbs. I'm currently sitting at 218.6 this morning.
  • katz6910
    katz6910 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I want to be comfy in my skin again. I'm not trying to base it on the numbers right now. I want to be able to look in the mirror and think " That's not too bad"
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I'd like to grow an inch a week, which in three months should put me somewhere in the range of 7ft tall. How many calories do I need to eat in a day to make that happen?

Yes, that was mean. But if you're only looking at weight as a measure of health, it is kind of the same thing as looking at height.
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Well my birthday is july and the goal is to be between 155-165 and a 30-32 inch waist by then (so at 54 around the same as I was at 24:bigsmile: ) I started at 224 just prior to christmas when i quit drinking, this morning I was 201, 40 pounds to go in 4 and a half months a challenge but doable as I up the exercise quotient
  • kathrynmcgrady
    Options
    I'm a simple girl.. for now I'd like to fit back into the clothes I wore just last summer (it was a rough fall!).

After that the new goals will be thought out.
  • boydsterk
    boydsterk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose another 15lbs before my birthday in July.