Bump for later.
  • Bejede
    Bejede Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    We aren't going to be perfect all the time. Enjoy birthdays and holidays. It is life and things will happen. Don't stress, learn to love the process.

This is probably the most important thing. People believe they've ruined everything if they enjoy cake on a birthday or eat extra mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving... but I think the only thing being ruined is life fulfillment when you decide to ignore these festivities for the sake of not being negative in your calorie count once in a while.

Love this post! Thank you for sharing!
  • Yanks1996
    Yanks1996 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Saved to read again.
  • janicemitchellcross
    janicemitchellcross Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this :flowerforyou:
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    Bump for awesomeness!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rianne04
    rianne04 Posts: 51
    Options
    bump
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    Bump. It was about to fall off my list :(
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump
  • gensteele1
    gensteele1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    So you're saying that a handful of M&Ms here and there won't eliminate my goal of a visibly enviable stomach? I eat clean (no processed/fast foods) about 90% of the time right now (M&Ms makes up the 10%) and lift heavy 6 days a week and HIIT for 60 min one day a week. I have shed a lot of pounds and my muscle is progressing quite nicely, but the damn tummy goblins are a Beotch!!! Tell me there is hope and that I don't have to become a total clean-eating fanatic forever!!! THANKS!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    So you're saying that a handful of M&Ms here and there won't eliminate my goal of a visibly enviable stomach? I eat clean (no processed/fast foods) about 90% of the time right now (M&Ms makes up the 10%) and lift heavy 6 days a week and HIIT for 60 min one day a week. I have shed a lot of pounds and my muscle is progressing quite nicely, but the damn tummy goblins are a Beotch!!! Tell me there is hope and that I don't have to become a total clean-eating fanatic forever!!! THANKS!

I follow about 80% clean and 20% whatever else I want. You'll stick to it long term if you keep eating those M&M's now and then (or even a small package nightly if that's what keeps you on track). I'm like a kid, if you tell me that I can't have something I want it even more.
  • KKishaA
    KKishaA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    bump :drinker: