Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What did you eat for lunch today?

Replies

• Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Baked chicken, vegetable medley, and rice and beans
  • Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    Sushi from Harris Teeters - I had a test this morning so I went looking for lunch VERY hungry. It was okay though. 300 cals.
  • MissLeelooDallas
    MissLeelooDallas Posts: 145 Member
    I had Chicken Tika Masala along with some baby carrots and a lemon bar.
  • tartansheep
    tartansheep Posts: 122 Member
    a salad (tomato, rocket, pepper, mushroom, chilli, cucumber) with sesame seeds and a couple of olives
    a cracker with butter
    some pineapple and blueberries with yoghurt and a tiny bit of maple syrup

it was so good!
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Cabbage vegetable (Indian style b'coz I'm Indian) and King Oscars Sardines in EVOO with crushed black peppers.
  • richardositosanchez
    richardositosanchez Posts: 260 Member
    I had a burrito bowl from Chipotle with chicken, brown rice, black beans and cheese. On their site it shows exactly what the caloric amount is for each ingredient you add.
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    white chicken chili with jalapenos, 1/8 cup chedder cheese on top. Green leaf lettuce and cucumber salad with lite balsamic vinaigrette, half cup of winter squash. 340 calories
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Lunch was kind of boring today, but I enjoyed it.

2/3 cup of oatmeal with Splenda and cinnamon and a chocolate peanut butter protein shake made with almond milk.

410 calories.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Cocoa wheats with chocolate chips, a whole wheat soft taco shell with avacado, pine nut hummus, and Frank ' hot sauce, coffee, a diet cherry coke, three clementine oranges, hot sauce Ruffles chips, lean pocket pepperoni pizza

I feel like Patrick from Sponge Bob. "Some ice cream, a chicken, a pizza. " "No just for breakfast. " "some ice cream, a chicken, a pizza."
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    rice noodle salad from the cafe!
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Ham and cheese sandwich made with 45 cal/slice bread, salad, yogurt, small pear and "cutie" mandarin orange.
  • Spinach and romaine salad with 2 sliced hard boiled eggs and homemade dressing.

1 tbl olive oil
    1 tbl apple cider vingar
    1 tsp mustard
    salt and papper

yum!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Can of tuna packed in water and a large haas avocado :tongue:
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    I didn't eat breakfast because I had to go to an appointment. Came home and had egg Benedict to make up for it!
  • drewmmm
    drewmmm Posts: 130 Member
    salad with tuna, cream cheese, corn and onion...with a small piece of bread. I make a medium bowl and eat it for lunch and dinner-altogether 421 kcal.
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    some rice with carrots
  • scrambled eggs with whole wheat pita and green tea.
  • Rak0ribz
    Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
    McDonald's grilled chicken wrap with a side salad & vinaigrette. One of my co-workers caught me eating the salad and said, "That's not food. That's what food _eats_."
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    2 cups of Green Giant Backyard Grilled Potatoes, with a dollop of butter, and a large mug of coffee with vanilla caramel creamer.
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Nothing yet. It's 1:30, I ate a late breakfast and just got back from a run. Trying to decide if I want to just have a meal replacement shake and then eat a larger dinner, or make something more substantial.

Mostly, I just don't have much food at home right now. I go out of town on the weekends and about this time of the week I don't really have much.