What did you eat for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• subsonicbassist
    subsonicbassist Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Spring mix salad with carrots and cucumber, topped with Bolthouse Farms low-cal blue cheese dressing (not too bad). On the side, I had 8 oz of 93/7 ground turkey mixed with 5 eggs and topped with a dash of garlic powder and Sriracha. Prety darn good, now I'm ready for a snack though haha!!!
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Campbell's Go Soup, Coconut Curry with Chicken & Shiitake Mushrooms. It was alright but nothing spectacular, and not worth all the sodium in it.
    I also ate a container of Naturesweet Glorys cherry tomatoes, which were delicious.
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Today was Flax-seed Ezekiel bread with baby arugula turkey breast and mustard and 1 cup of Nature's Promise organic tomato soup. : )
  • SoreTodayStrongTomorrow222
    Options
    egg scramble with bacon, spinach and provolone
  • gdelany
    gdelany Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken salad: 1/2 cup shredded chicken, half a large diced celery stalk, about a quarter of a granny smith apple diced and 1.5 tablespoons nonfat greek yogurt. And the rest of the apple in slices.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I had a grilled chicken breast diced up with half a medium avocado and baby carrots with 4 tbsps of garlic hummus. Very tasty!
  • tgmichelleee
    tgmichelleee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Simple tossed spinach and cucumber salad with half a lemon as a dressing and sesame seeds to make it look pretty, topped with Talipia (fish) sauteed in sesame oil with some Italian seasoning. yumm
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    tuna salad, bell peppers and cucumbers, light yogurt and water
  • chitchatcatt
    chitchatcatt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today I had a Graze Punnet that was 70 calories, but it was more of a snack before an early dinner. Yesterday, I had a cup of Pacifica Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup and a half of a grilled cheese sandwich made with 2 slices of Kraft Singles and a 45 calorie slice of bread and Kerrygold Lowfat Butter. 375 calories
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Slow cooker chicken
    Cous Cous
    Peas
    1 oz cream cheese
    Hot Sauce
    And a mandarin orange

All mixed together...YUM!
  • Trueimage
    Trueimage Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today I ate a Turkey and Black Forest Ham 6" subway sandwich with 1/2 bag of jalapeno kettle chips.
  • Beet_Girl
    Beet_Girl Posts: 102
    Options
    Lowfat yogurt with some homemade granola
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Leftover tuna salad from last night's supper. That's half a can of tuna, sriracha, relish, and mayo. I put that in between some romaine lettuce. I ate one roma tomato, some almonds, and some sugar snap peas.

I'm trying to eat less carbs and more veggies lol.
  • Stephoknee523
    Stephoknee523 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Chicken salad (made with greek yogurt, grapes, apples, and celery) on a whole wheat pita - 239 calories and some sugar snap peas. Yum!
  • RhysWill_I_Ams
    Options
    2 roasted chicken thighs
    lemon and coriander couscous
    red bell peppers

2 pints of water and a protein bar
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Half a cup of brown rice with a tin of chilli tuna, spring onions and soy sauce...283cal (I eat 6 meals a day)

Sometimes I add ginger or other vegies to it too which obviously increases the calorie value.
  • deacs5one
    deacs5one Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Juice made from Kale, cucumber, and apple. On a 5 day juice reboot.
  • ndwildbill
    ndwildbill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Burger King whopper Jr.
    Cup of raw carrots, cauliflower, celery
    Navel orange
  • fificrazy
    fificrazy Posts: 234
    Options
    Lately I've been having an iceburg lettuce salad with cucumbers, berries, peppers, beans (Everything But The Fridge Shelf salad?!) topped with a ginger dressing along a drink and part of a granola bar for "dessert".
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Leftover tuna salad from last night's supper. That's half a can of tuna, sriracha, relish, and mayo. I put that in between some romaine lettuce. I ate one roma tomato, some almonds, and some sugar snap peas.

I'm trying to eat less carbs and more veggies lol.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/new/1230520-what-did-you-eat-for-lunch-today?quote=19260028

YUM this is one of my favorite types of meals! I could live on Sriracha! :)