What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Geez, I haven't posted in a while. I'll start with Friday, which was leg day, then I stupidly did C25K on Saturday to break in my new running shoes. Yesterday was rest day, and today is shoulders/chest/triceps.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Bikini comp lifting for an hour, and 20 run on the treadmill.
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Today's workout......30 minutes of circuit training: 9 rounds of 30 sec Barbell Squats, 30 sec Dumbell 24 in Step ups, 30 sec Rope Jumps, 30 sec Romanian Deadlifts.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Chest and legs today
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I walked a bit... probably will walk more later.
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Only day 3 back at the gym so taking it slow.....20 minutes elliptical and 30 minutes treadmill - feeling good! :)
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    Week 12 of P90X3 - Eccentric Lower and 5K Runner (Week 2 - Day 2)
  • TinTinTin111
    TinTinTin111 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I do circuit training 35 min, 3x a week. Have been doing this almost 6 months now.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I work out during lunch with a group and we do a HIIT circuit, on days that we are not able to work out together I do a 32 round Tabata and then every day I do 15-18 minutes on the elliptical machine 1-2 times a day. I also do a Tabata with my son’s soccer team and on days that I did not work out during lunch I also run with them. I also do kettle bells and TRX but I have incorporated those into my personal Tabata routine.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Body Beast Back today plus Workout #3 Jillian Michael Kickbox Fastfix (just cause I could)
  • luadams2
    luadams2 Posts: 122
    Options
    Just finished 55 minutes elliptical cycle at the gym, and I'll be going to my yoga class tonight (one hour).

I actually need to give myself a day off exercise but I hate that because I means I can't eat as much that day and I love to eat!!
  • FlatTummyTrish
    FlatTummyTrish Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys workout A LOT ! :) I'm on day 9 of 30 day Shred, despite being terribly ill.
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I shovelled, dragged, and dumped dirt for 2 1/2 hours to fill garden boxes :) Doubled the garden space in our yard this week! Good exercise and even more fruit and veggies this season!
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Strong Lifts workout B (squats, overhead press, deadlifts) plus 10km on the stationary bike. Plus some snow shovelling. That was not fun right after getting back from busting my butt at the gym!
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    walk in gym and walked the dogs (it rained on us)
  • lttappenn
    lttappenn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Today is a rest day. Yesterday was a 3.75 mile trail run. It was finally warm enough for me to take my jacket off while I ran! Yay!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys workout A LOT ! :) I'm on day 9 of 30 day Shred, despite being terribly ill.

I dunno about that...:blushing:

Today was BB bulk shoulder and JM wo# 1 - tweaked my lower back a bit...rest day tomorrow - Beast UP!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    It's LEG DAY!!!! :bigsmile: I was supposed to do cardio yesterday, but my day was insane, so I'm swapping my rest day from Sunday. Tomorrow will be cardio of some kind, and Sunday I'll do C25K, since I'll have a semi-rest day for my legs on Saturday.
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I did 2 Ufit workouts.. Hard Body Blast and 6 pack abs.
  • carpe_vinum
    carpe_vinum Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Kickboxing/weights at the local Martial Arts gym! Punching and kicking that bag sure makes me sweat AND relieves stress. WOOT! Fifth time this week, will repeat tomorrow, then Sunday morning is Yoga Studio time.