Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• marycolleenrn
    Options
    I need friends... hard to stay motivated!! I've lost almost 40 pounds in the past year, logged on MFP for a while, dropped off and now I'm back. Working as a nurse it is really hard to keep a good eating schedule... breaking 32 years of bad habits hasn't been easy!
  • HealthyHappySkinny
    HealthyHappySkinny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just recently restarted my weight loss journey after many struggles with will power and laziness. Back and better than ever and I would love some friends to keep me motivated and think it'd be a lot easier with positive people around me :smile:
  • MaryMuzziGoGirlmmm
    Options
    I am A 50+ married lady that loves to swim laps at the heath club, also love walking with my Soulmate of 35 years married, and walking my dog on the greenways and dog park. ALSO love to hike.
    :smile:
  • s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for more new supportive friends! :)
  • MaryMuzziGoGirlmmm
    Options
    I am A 50+ married lady that loves to swim laps at the heath club, also love walking with my Soulmate of 35 years married, and walking my dog on the greenways and dog park. ALSO love to hike.
    :smile:
  • leew88
    leew88 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    duno really
  • sweetstarfruit
    sweetstarfruit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    More friends please!
    My name's Erin, I'm 19. 5'7 and about 137 pounds.
    I'm starting INSANITY in the next few days and will need all the motivation I can get.
  • Jenny122800
    Options
    Me! I'm new here - just joined last night and completed the log entry for the first day.
    I'm generally active - work out 5 to 6 times a week. But at work I sit all day long! And I love sweets!
    Now it's the time for me to start a healthier life and to look forward to a better me in the mirror.
    Anyone is welcome to add me. - let's get fit together!
  • claraclairecla
    Options
    add me :)
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm 25 and run a lot. Extremely active. Post regularly.
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm on a serious weight loss journey, and I'd love to be apart of a support community!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Adding people.
  • Jinja12
    Jinja12 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I am new to the forums and looking for people for support, recipe swaps and general chit chat about exercise. I mostly work out at home doing a mixture of cardio and strength training. Love outdoor sports and experimenting in the kitchen. Feel free to add me
  • monica_621
    monica_621 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Whoever wants to be my first friend gets to be my best friend!
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Im a good MFP'r folks add me and lets do this together!
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, from Melbourne, Australia. I know I live far away but anyone can add me if you like :)

Pretty much, I'm really really motivated right now. I go through phases like that where I do make some progress...but eventually (maybe because I try too hard) it burns out and I start doing NOTHING about the eating whatever I want or exercising.

But I do feel really positive right now. So hopefully maybe I could rub some of that off onto others :)
    I'm back in another motivational phase, eating pretty well and exercising regularly doing something I actually enjoy (riding my bike) which is a big difference to past phases where all I did was watch the diet lol.
  • Seraphina_Rowan
    Seraphina_Rowan Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me!
    I'm 19 (20 on May 4th!)

SW: 320
    CW: 281.9
    GW: Whatever seems to be right... but somewhere from 140-160!
  • brammers1979
    Options
    Okay new to all this

34 yo

Mum of Five

Breastfeeding - so always hungry!!!

I've decided that I really need to lose weight and get more healthy and active!

Try to log every day but can be a struggle :)

starting weight 192 lbs. not really sure what the end weight should be - more about how I feel ;)

I used to be really active and healthy, just seem to have slowed down and want to get more of the old me back..

Feel free to add me - not had friends on here before so bear with me...
  • shl3igh14
    Options
    CW: 124lbs
    next GW: 120lbs

add me :)
  • MountainMan23
    MountainMan23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm In!!